“Overpriced by $30”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Sleepy Hollow Country Club
Reviewed June 3, 2014

This is a $26 course.... not $56. Staff is nice...I'll give them that. The course its self has a lot to be desired.... too many much nicer courses in the area to waste money here. Sorry.

Reviewed June 6, 2013

My husband and I play golf here because it is close by. It could definitely have better greens and if I were a more serious golfer or practicing for a tournament, it would not be the place to go. However for the casual golfer, it does have nice scenery and layout. Dealing with the staff has always been a good experience. I actually prefer it over Locust Hill because there are too many houses around the Locust Hill course and I felt confined there. Sleepy Hollow is more in nature and has a much better atmosphere.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

It's just OK for the rate. Locust hill is a much better option. The carts were old and the greens were hard as concrete.