“Good food, Good Service”
Review of Ruby Tuesday

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #25 of 60 Restaurants in Charles Town
Cuisines: American
Texas City, Texas
“Good food, Good Service”
Reviewed August 9, 2014

Good food, quick service. Waitress was very friendly and prompt. No wait to get a table. Looks like the menu has been updated since the last time I was at a Ruby Tuesday.

• Visited August 2014

eastern usa
“pleasant”
Reviewed July 10, 2014

Fast friend service. Good food, nice table , No issues What more can I say I would go again
I had lunch salad bar. Not a large selection just enough .

• Visited July 2014
Ellicott City, MD
“Good food....great service”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

We had lunch here last weekend and really enjoyed it. The food was good and we had an excellent server. He was very friendly and checked on us often. The salad bar was fresh and well stocked. We will definitely return when in the area. No complaints!

Visited May 2014
North Carolina
“Good food at good prices”
Reviewed May 25, 2014

We have eaten here several times. The quality does seem consistent and the servers seem to be always cheerful and competent.

The salad bar is a bit meager at times but is usually filled up quickly. The kitchen staff seems to do special dietary requests very well.

• Visited May 2014
Aberdeen, Maryland
“Can't Go Wrong with Ruby Tue Go”
Reviewed February 17, 2014 via mobile

We get takeout each time we come to Charles Town Races and Slots. Wife gets the New Orleans, me the Triple Prime Burger. I call ahead when we are 15 minutes away, and the food is always waiting for us. These are the fail safe dishes, anything else at Ruby's to me is pot luck. And the personnel are a little rough around the edges, so it's better not to dine in and put up with it. We leave a good tip, so I think they are getting to know our routine.