“good food” 4 of 5 stars

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #20 of 57 Restaurants in Charles Town
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Baltimore, MD
“good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2013

Went on a Sunday morning for lunch. The place was not very crowded, but it seemed to take forever for our hamburgers. Our waiter was very friendly and appologized.

Visited November 2013

Williamsburg, Virginia
“Bad dining experience partially redeemed by manager Andra”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013 via mobile

I came with my daughter and two young grandchildren on a Friday evening. We ordered two burgers and a child's meal. Service was extremely slow, even though the restaurant was half empty. My burger, when it finally arrived, was barely cooked. The server asked if I wanted it recooked and I agreed. My daughter and granddaughter had finished their meals by the time my replacement meal came. Unfortunately, it was also one step up from raw. The kitchen manager argued with me that it really was medium, but agreed to take it back and get me another entree. The kids were really getting tired, so I asked for dessert to go instead. We had a coupon for one free burger with the purchase of an entree, and the manager said she could not do anything but get me another entree. She acted as if this was all my fault. When I commented that I had never seen a manager who had no discretion, she just repeated that I could only have another entree. Finally another manager, Andrea came over. She was much more professional and offered to comp our meal and added desserts as well. In spite of the last-minute hospitality we will not be back. This restaurant definitely needs staff training in customer service.

• Visited September 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars
“Second Time Wasn't the Charm”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013 via mobile

Was seated quickly, but I had to wait until my waitress finished her conversation with the other waitresses until she came over to take my order. The waitress told me they had no rolls ready and it would be ten minutes until they would be ready. I didn't get rolls until after I got my meal. One roll was good. The other seemed over-seasoned. Don't know where the waitress got to but someone else brought my meal to me. The ribs were dry and the baked potato seemed to be left over from yesterday. The green beans were good. The waitress only became attentive and friendly when it came time to pay the bill. My first visit here wasn't much better. I recommend dining elsewhere. Many restaurants closely.

• Visited September 2013
“worst sirvive ever”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

we had the worst experience at the ruby tusedays in Charlestown. We wanted for 2 hours for food without warning. They brought out our shrimp fondue an it smelled like wet dog cause it was spoiled. Then they lied an said it was coming right out when actually they have it to someone else. She never brought our refills after we asked like 5 times. An the manger was rude an has horrible costermer service. When we where ready to go she never came for the check an my dad stayed an half an hour to get the check back an there was only a few other tables there. Not only this they where so rude to my mother when we left we def. will never be back

• Visited August 2013
Perry, GA
“Bad service/management!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013 via mobile

We have enjoyed eating at Ruby Tuesdays for many years, and often when we travel. This one irked me because the service was so inferior to what we usually get.

It took 10 minutes and asking twice to get a booster seat. We never got the yummy biscuits. The waitress visited our table twice. When I went to the salad bar, there were no plates, and not much food. Our entrees took longer than usual to arrive (although the food really was good). We asked for extra napkins, and got them 10 minutes after we finished eating and didn't need them anymore.

Disappointment for one of our favorite chains!

• Visited June 2013