“Fun Place!”

Hollywood Casino at Charles Town Races
More attraction details
Owner description: With nearly 5,000 slots, over 100 tables, live thoroughbred racing and 7 delicious dining options, the Hollywood treatment is yours for the taking.
West Virginia
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Fun Place!”
Reviewed April 20, 2014

Hollywood Casino at Charles Town is a fun place to visit if you are in the area and haven’t been before. I would recommend coming during a horse race so you can experience that as well. The Casino is good too if you are looking to gamble. I don’t gamble often but coming here with friends is fun. The casino has went through some changes over the years and in my opinion it has been improving. If you are looking for a tasty dinner visit the Final Cut it will not disappoint well maybe your wallet it will but it is delicious.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank BTravelerB

Oriskany, Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“LOVE LOVE LOVE”
Reviewed April 17, 2014

THE Casino is the Best there could ever be,Every attendant is Friendly and will help you in any way Possible,Love that there is Smoking Sections .We come every 3 months or so..As I said before WE LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT !!!!!!

Visited April 2014
2 Thank Teresa D
Richmond, Virginia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Wonderful adventure”
Reviewed April 13, 2014

The room was big and clean and the people could not have been any nicer. Continental breakfast included eggs, bacon, yogurt, frest fruit, coffee and juices

Visited February 2014
4 Thank katzmom12
Tampa, Florida
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Just OK!”
Reviewed April 7, 2014

This Casino was just OK! I was not a fan of the maze feel of this casino. I was constantly getting lost, it was hard to find a bar. I enjoyed the main bar once I found it, the staff was very friendly. The food in the food court (the Asian noodle) was very good. We were unable to play any table games, because they were always full of people. If I go back I will go during the week, and not on a weekend.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank mom2threegrlz
culpeper
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Fun time even for non-gamblers.”
Reviewed April 3, 2014

We don't gamble but watching the horse races from the top floor buffett restaurant was so much fun and the food was very good. We stayed in the hotel on top of the hill behind the casino and took the free shuttle back and forth. We had a great time watching all the zombies at the slots, roulette wheels, and card tables.

Visited May 2013