“Little bites of Heaven!!!”

Royalicious Bagel Bakery
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Charles Town
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Shelby, North Carolina
“Little bites of Heaven!!!”
Reviewed July 24, 2014

While on a recent trip to Harpers Ferry I got hungry and decided to check out restaurants in Charles Town on tripadvisor. Saw that this place was highly rated, and since I LOVE bagels and don't have access to any great bagel places in the small town where I live, decided to check it out. I walked in and there was a line (a good sign) and the aromas were just amazing...and the cases of pastries...oh my! I knew right away I was in trouble! I was greeted right away and once I made it to the front of the line I questioned the young lady helping me about some choices I was deciding between. I ended up, on her recommendation, getting the French Toast bagel (yes, I said French Toast) with strawberry cream cheese. and then I got an eclair because, let's face it, there aren't many people that do eclairs anymore. I ate half of my fabulous bagel and then decided to save the other half so I could enjoy some of the eclair. I ate about a third of the eclair and it was divine. Loaded with the most delicious custard and the puff pastry it was encased in was wonderful! If I had any complaint about the eclair it would just be that there was a little too much chocolate frosting on the top. I'm used to a thinner layer of chocolate glaze...but that's just me. If you love chocolate and sweet things, you might love all the chocolate. If not, just scrape off some of the chocolate...no big deal! It certainly didn't stop me from bringing my husband back the next day and buying 5 more eclairs...one for me and my husband and 3 to bring back to NC for some friends. I wish I could tell you about all of the yummy looking pastries, bagels. loaves of bread and cookies, biscotti they had there but there are just too many! Just do yourself a favor and go there, I promise you won't be sorry! Get there early though...before it's all gone! Great food and wonderful service!!!

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank billyburg_gal

Frederick, Maryland
“New York style bakery”
Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

These people owned a bagel shop in NY, and decided that more of the world should have their delicious food! GREAT bagels and desserts!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank blueboy2yo
Charles Town, West Virginia, United States
“I thought I was in New York!”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Recently my wife and I stopped in to get a sandwich and it immediately brought back memories of some of the Bakery/Delli's I have visited in New York. Great food and am looking forward to coming back for a Bagel with cream cheese, tomato, onion, and nova!

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Garry S
Charles Town, West Virginia
“Amazing treat”
Reviewed January 25, 2014

I love this place. Love the staff, food, desserts, everything about this place! My daughters love there cheese cakes and I love the cannolis

• Visited January 2014
Bel Air, MD
“great lunch choice”
Reviewed January 19, 2014

My husband I both got subs from here. They were huge! Great bread too. Service was friendly and quick.

• Visited January 2014