New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Royalicious Bagel Bakery
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Charles Town
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Brunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
“Absolutely Fabulous”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2013

Royalicious Bakery is THE best bakery in the area. I have never, ever been disappointed! Their bakery items remind me of my Italian grandmother's baked goods. They are always fresh, authentic and delicious. I highly recommend giving Royalicious a try.

• Visited July 2013

“love you guys”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

I have had tried almost everything they have to offer and none of it has let me down. keep up the good work ladies

• Visited September 2013
Enterprise, AL
“Great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

My family was not expecting anything great just a plain bagel and coffee for the road trip back to NC from Harpers Ferry, but we were surprised by the awesome selection and friendly staff. Their coffee and breakfast bagel on pumpkin bagel bread hit the spot and might be one of the best bagels I've had!

Visited October 2013
Gettysburg PA
“Disappointing Lunch”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

My husband and I stopped here for lunch on our way to Hollywood Casino. Clearly, I'm going to be in the minority, but we both had disappointing lunches for entirely different reasons. I ordered the Tuna Salad Platter and I was told that they had just run out of tuna fish. Who ever heard of a deli running out of tuna fish? Then, I opted for the Egg Salad Platter and what arrived was three huge scoops of egg salad, three slices of tomato, and three slices of cumcumber sitting atop a copious amount of dry green lettuce with brown edges. And, I guess as a bonus, the center core from the lettuce was also included.

My husband had the Italian Hero. Basically, I picked the restaurant because of his constant complaint that since we moved to south central Pennsylvania from Philadelphia, he has not had a good deli sandwich. This sandwich was so large and stuffed, that when he took his first bite, all of the meat on one half slid out and hit the floor. And, yes, he was eating over the table. While eating the second half, I asked him to rate the sandwich and he said it was average. He also felt that you shouldn't have to worry about your sandwich falling apart while you eat it. When he popped the last piece in his mouth, he almost swallowed something sharp and pointy. No one was sure what it was but it resembled a piece of tooth pick. The counter person offered him a free hero on his next visit. Hmmm. The only reason that I don't give this restaurant a lower rating is because I didn't try the bagels or pasteries.

• Visited October 2013
Newark, DE
“Hoagies are excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

We stopped here based on the reviews below and I'm glad we did. The hoagies were delicious and very filling. The bagels look amazing but didn't try them....maybe next time.

• Visited September 2013