“Awesome bagels”

Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Charles Town
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed September 7, 2013

I live not far from this wonderful place. Having their fresh made bagels for breakfast it an awesome treat. If anyone if ever visiting the area I highly recommend this place for breakfast. Also the sandwiches are worth every penny. You will not go away hungry.

2  Thank WVGirl1204
There are newer reviews for Royalicious Bagel Bakery

Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

Bagels and pastries are so good. Best thing there is the specialty cream cheeses.....delish! Very friendly staff too.

1  Thank Caroanne42
Reviewed August 10, 2013

This is not meant as disrespect to Charles Town. Charles Town is a very nice place to visit and an even nicer place to live, but one does not expect to find first rate New York style bagels just down the road from Harper's Ferry, WV. One also does not expect to find authentic New York bagels to be sitting side by side perhaps the best cannollis south of Baltimore's Little Italy.

Breakfasts on the go and great lunch and dinner sandwiches are extremely popular here. Royalicious is a gem. Charles Town is so lucky to have it. And to the staff, Bravo!!! We love you.

3  Thank Limulus
Reviewed July 28, 2013

The other night we had our Friday sandwich dinner. Called, ordered what we wanted, picked it up. I had the club, the bread was still warm from being toasted, and it was, as usual, loaded with everything. I can't eat the whole sandwich at one sitting so for lunch yesterday I ate the second half, and it was just as good and tasted just as fresh as the night before. I did change the outside pieces of bread since the toast was somewhat soggy from the mayo and it was great. I come from NJ originally where bread, bagels and pastries are a big thing and Royalicious is a prime example of an excellent bakery. The pastries and bagels are always fresh - you can tell if something that's baked on premises is day old because it already tastes stale. One reviewer said the portions and the bagels were too big and that items should be smaller and then cost less and she wouldn't go there again because all the patrons were morbidly obese. I don't consider myself or my family members obese, and as far as the size of the bagels, that's what real bagels look like. and the sandwiches are made like a good NY deli. Their bagels are delicious and the crumb cake is truly crumby - in a good way in that the topping is thick and the underlayer is not too sweet so as a whole it's perfect. I started going when they first opened and I keep going back. I think they're doing everything right at Royalicious.

2  Thank Bodealia
Reviewed July 26, 2013

Food is always excellent! You may have to wait a little bit during their busy times, but food is fabulous!

I have learned to call my order in, if I am in a hurry.

1  Thank trugrad