“Great food.”

Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Charles Town
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed July 5, 2013

They do a wonderful job with all I have had there. The only negative is that the items I really like, they never have or don't carry on because of cost Inflation or not as popular. They had a banging egg salad and I loved the almond horns. Egg salad wasn't a popular item and the almond extract got to expensive for them have on hand...That sucks. Friendly staff and quiet a bit to choose from. Nice place for a paper and bagel.

1  Thank honey31CharlesTown

Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I ate there for breakfast today....delicious!! I had a bagel with homemade cream cheese & he had a bagel breakfast sandwich. Both were so good. We will be back!!

1  Thank Jmabrams
Reviewed June 22, 2013

On our way to Charles Town Races/Casino, we wanted to grab a quick casual dinner. We like supporting small local businesses too. Sandwiches were very good and large selection of sweet treats for later. We'll visit again.

1  Thank Allen W
Reviewed June 7, 2013

Every menu item is created as if you are the only customer! The attention to detail is unmatched. I can't recommend one menu item over another because it's all good! Sandwiches are overstuffed so plan on sharing or making another meal out of them. If you are too full for dessert, take something home or you'll regret it later! Catering platters are perfect for business meetings.

1  Thank 636StephanieC
Reviewed May 28, 2013

We are so happy Royalicious Bagel Bakery moved into town! The owners are generous and kind and their food is amazing! Real cannoli's like you can't get anywhere else around. Thanks so much, Royalicious staff!