“Great lunch!”

Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Charles Town
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed February 10, 2013

This place is great for breakfast or a lunch. The sandwiches are huge and the employees really care about the quality of food they are handing out! I was able to take half my sandwich for later in the day since it was so big. The only negative would be that this place needs to be bigger and have more indoor seating. We came in as a group and everything was great, but felt bad for filling up all the indoor seating with as cold as it gets during the winter. They do deliver to the local area which would be a great deal for people in the area. Will be back again for some of these monster sandwiches.

There are newer reviews for Royalicious Bagel Bakery

Reviewed January 13, 2013

Sandwiches the size of mailboxes, great bagels, Italian sweets. Staff here very nice when they can take a moment to chat they are great.but usually they are hussle bussle

Reviewed December 20, 2012

We had breakfast bagels and they were outstanding. Of course we had to order pastries to go, and OMG were they good. And we "had" to get a loaf of bread to go as well. Unfortunately, we live 30 min away and had some errands to do on the way home, so neither the pastries nor the bread made it home! Sorry family! Mom and I ate it all during the day. It was just too good! If you have been to bakeries in NYC, this will almost get you there. So if you go, plan to have a great sandwich, and plan on bringing some home. And have some discipline! It will be hard to hold out.

Reviewed December 20, 2012

Hands down, these are the best bagels anywhere in the world. I have allergies, and the staff is always patient about answering my questions about what menu items might have this or that ingredient. The food is delicious, and the service is outstanding. The bacon, egg, and cheese bagel is my absolute favorite. If I stop by for a bagel, I know I have to get some extras to bring home for my husband and kids. There are very few food-related places that every member of my family loves, but this one tops all our lists!

1  Thank Becky310
Reviewed November 8, 2012

I've heard great things about this place and they're absolutely true. The sandwiches are excellent and the cannolis were amazing! Absolutely fantastic, and the staff were so friendly! Will definitely return.