“Always busy they must doit right” 4 of 5 stars

Royalicious Bagel Bakery
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Charles Town
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Sparks, Maryland
“Always busy they must doit right”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

Sandwiches the size of mailboxes, great bagels, Italian sweets. Staff here very nice when they can take a moment to chat they are great.but usually they are hussle bussle

Visited January 2013

Winchester, Virginia
“Best bagels in a 60 mile radius”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012

We had breakfast bagels and they were outstanding. Of course we had to order pastries to go, and OMG were they good. And we "had" to get a loaf of bread to go as well. Unfortunately, we live 30 min away and had some errands to do on the way home, so neither the pastries nor the bread made it home! Sorry family! Mom and I ate it all during the day. It was just too good! If you have been to bakeries in NYC, this will almost get you there. So if you go, plan to have a great sandwich, and plan on bringing some home. And have some discipline! It will be hard to hold out.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars
Harpers Ferry, West Virginia, United States
“Best Bagels in the World!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012

Hands down, these are the best bagels anywhere in the world. I have allergies, and the staff is always patient about answering my questions about what menu items might have this or that ingredient. The food is delicious, and the service is outstanding. The bacon, egg, and cheese bagel is my absolute favorite. If I stop by for a bagel, I know I have to get some extras to bring home for my husband and kids. There are very few food-related places that every member of my family loves, but this one tops all our lists!

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Becky310
Charles Town, West Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wow!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

I've heard great things about this place and they're absolutely true. The sandwiches are excellent and the cannolis were amazing! Absolutely fantastic, and the staff were so friendly! Will definitely return.

• Visited November 2012
Shepherdstown
“Great find!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

The food is fresh, tastes great and is very reasonably priced! I have not been disappointed in any of my several trips there. We have taken many visiting friends and family and they have had nothing but good things to say. Every time I go, I get something new because there are so many good looking foods that I want to try!

• Visited October 2012