“Best bagels in a 60 mile radius”

Royalicious Bagel Bakery
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Charles Town
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Winchester, Virginia
“Best bagels in a 60 mile radius”
Reviewed December 20, 2012

We had breakfast bagels and they were outstanding. Of course we had to order pastries to go, and OMG were they good. And we "had" to get a loaf of bread to go as well. Unfortunately, we live 30 min away and had some errands to do on the way home, so neither the pastries nor the bread made it home! Sorry family! Mom and I ate it all during the day. It was just too good! If you have been to bakeries in NYC, this will almost get you there. So if you go, plan to have a great sandwich, and plan on bringing some home. And have some discipline! It will be hard to hold out.

Harpers Ferry, West Virginia, United States
“Best Bagels in the World!”
Reviewed December 20, 2012

Hands down, these are the best bagels anywhere in the world. I have allergies, and the staff is always patient about answering my questions about what menu items might have this or that ingredient. The food is delicious, and the service is outstanding. The bacon, egg, and cheese bagel is my absolute favorite. If I stop by for a bagel, I know I have to get some extras to bring home for my husband and kids. There are very few food-related places that every member of my family loves, but this one tops all our lists!

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Becky310
Charles Town, West Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wow!”
Reviewed November 8, 2012

I've heard great things about this place and they're absolutely true. The sandwiches are excellent and the cannolis were amazing! Absolutely fantastic, and the staff were so friendly! Will definitely return.

• Visited November 2012
Shepherdstown
“Great find!”
Reviewed November 7, 2012

The food is fresh, tastes great and is very reasonably priced! I have not been disappointed in any of my several trips there. We have taken many visiting friends and family and they have had nothing but good things to say. Every time I go, I get something new because there are so many good looking foods that I want to try!

Charles Town, West Virginia
“this place is crazy good”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

idk what some of these people are talking about the food is great and service is exilant and prices are awesome , i stopped in one time and made a request of somethig that wasnt even on the menu and they took the time to still make it for me (pizza bagle to be exact) , there was another time they were closed when i stoped by and they were cleaning up and getting ready for the next day. They seen me pull on the door wich was locked but they came around the counter let me in and allowed me to order and this was close to a hour after they had closed. so i cant see how some of these people are saying there orders were wrong and didnt get fixed or what ever it is, I have had nothing but great exp. in this resturant. they have made every single one of my requests above and beond .... and dont even get me started on there cookies and pastories way to good. They also make there own special cream cheese thats to die for as well as bagels i have never had anywhere else .. for instance a frech toast bagle??? who even comes up with such a tastey idea .... and for you spicy lovers try out the jalapeno bagle with there hot pepper relsih cream cheese ...... my lord its good they have tons of other bagels as well as cream cheese recipies that i have not been exposed to anywhere else , i have ate ther alone .. with friends .. and with family ... kid friendly environment . and if the day is nice they have a couple tables out side for you to sit . If you are in this area or even live in this area and dont stop in to try this place out you are missing out ... i have turned my family ahnd alot of friends onto this place and they all to have became adicted i give it 5 out of 5