“this place is crazy good”

Royalicious Bagel Bakery
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Charles Town
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Charles Town, West Virginia
“this place is crazy good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2012

idk what some of these people are talking about the food is great and service is exilant and prices are awesome , i stopped in one time and made a request of somethig that wasnt even on the menu and they took the time to still make it for me (pizza bagle to be exact) , there was another time they were closed when i stoped by and they were cleaning up and getting ready for the next day. They seen me pull on the door wich was locked but they came around the counter let me in and allowed me to order and this was close to a hour after they had closed. so i cant see how some of these people are saying there orders were wrong and didnt get fixed or what ever it is, I have had nothing but great exp. in this resturant. they have made every single one of my requests above and beond .... and dont even get me started on there cookies and pastories way to good. They also make there own special cream cheese thats to die for as well as bagels i have never had anywhere else .. for instance a frech toast bagle??? who even comes up with such a tastey idea .... and for you spicy lovers try out the jalapeno bagle with there hot pepper relsih cream cheese ...... my lord its good they have tons of other bagels as well as cream cheese recipies that i have not been exposed to anywhere else , i have ate ther alone .. with friends .. and with family ... kid friendly environment . and if the day is nice they have a couple tables out side for you to sit . If you are in this area or even live in this area and dont stop in to try this place out you are missing out ... i have turned my family ahnd alot of friends onto this place and they all to have became adicted i give it 5 out of 5

• Visited October 2012

Shepherdstown, West Virginia
“Food Allergies”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

First of all, I have to agree with the other reviewers that the sandwiches and bakery items were really tasty, and the serving sizes are well worth the money.

My issue with the deli is that the were several mistakes with my order, so I don't feel like the staff really pays attention to the orders, and there was a piece of garbage in my sandwich box! I ordered a Roulette with no tomatoes, because of a food allergy. When I brought the sandwich home, I saw the top of the box did say "R-no T", and there were no thick sliced of tomatoes. However I noticed that there was no coleslaw on the sandwich either, so it appears they forgot this, and then halfway through eating the sandwich, I found one random tomato slice. As I have a severe allergy, I ended up needing to go to the hospital. I'm really upset with Royalicious because of this. Food allergies are a big deal, and need to be taken seriously. Since there was only one slice in the sandwich, I think whoever was making it picked off other ones after re-reading the order, and didn't see the small slice that was left, which is wholly inappropriate.

The piece of garbage in the box of desserts we ordered was the protective seal from a container of liquid.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank pinkflamingoe
Shepherdstown, West Virginia
“Best Bakery in Area!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2012

From the sweets to the endless array of bagels, all are well above any of the offerings by any other bakeries in the Eastern Panhandle region. Take the opportunity to go when it presents itself.

Visited October 2012
“From NY & uts just like home!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2012

Fresh excellent Food!! Great service!! Aewsome soultown music!!! Big Fat subs!! Being from NY I can truly appreciate a place like this my whole neighborhood so happy to have a place like this in Charlestown! My neighbor works there & said there so buisy they make those pastries 5 times a day!!! I disreguard any negative comment as they were obviously raised on fast food& fakes!
Thank You Royalicious!!!!!

1 Thank NyItAliano
Summit Point
“Outstanding addition to Charles Town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2012

Food/bagels are fabulous! Owners are wonderful! Very much into helping the community and schools! Wonderful food and people!

Visited September 2012