WINNER WONDERLAND

Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Dining options: Lunch, Seating
Description: (304) 728-7668
Martinsburg,W.V
“Do you call this good food!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

The service was down right awful. The food was worst. Cold, tasteless and unappealing! Presentation of your establishment, personnel training and overall experience is what a business strives for. I have never been in a Chinese restaurant from one end of the United States to the other, that charged $6.30 for four coffee cups of hot tea. The tea was tasteless and luke warm. My Mother ask the waitress's three times for Sweet and Low. Twice she gave her a dirty look, and when she did bring it to her, she just drop it on the table and walked away. My Mother is 84 years old. When we said something to the man up front at the register about the over all experience he just walk away! Way to go. Never to return! We should have stopped and ate some hotdogs from Sheetzs!!!

• Visited November 2012

Berryville, Virginia
“Dont do it!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2012

Got sick after each visit. Someone spit on the seat they were putting us in and still thought we should sit there. No kidding!

Visited October 2011
Fredericksburg, Virginia
“Large Bill”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2012

The food is very good, but bring about $30.00 with you if you're a couple, and $100.00 if you are a family of four. We spent $26.00 on our first visit there.

Visited September 2012
Baltimore, Maryland
“Excellent find”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2012

We pulled over for dinner on a road trip and we were very glad we did. "Jumbo buffet" accurately describes the large and varied buffet they have: mostly a wide variety of Chinese dishes, with a few Western items (e.g. cheese pizza). Everything we ate was tasty and well prepared. I am vegetarian (the rest of my group eats meat) and I appreciated that not only did they have several dishes for me to choose from, but they also gave me an (unadvertised) discount! My kids, who are much less adventuresome eaters than my wife and me, found plenty to eat as well. We finished off with ice cream, but they have several desserts to choose from. We were all glad we stopped in; if we lived in the area, I'd be eating here all the time.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Elkridge, Maryland
“Excellant variety of food-”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2012

The staff was friendly and attentive. The variety of food surpassed any buffet I've ever been to. Salads, seafood, italian, asian, american. Best dessert bar. Lots of choices and food was fresh at all times.

Visited August 2012