“Dont do it!”

Cuisines: Chinese
Description: (304) 728-7668
Description: (304) 728-7668
Reviewed September 19, 2012

Got sick after each visit. Someone spit on the seat they were putting us in and still thought we should sit there. No kidding!

Reviewed September 13, 2012

The food is very good, but bring about $30.00 with you if you're a couple, and $100.00 if you are a family of four. We spent $26.00 on our first visit there.

Reviewed September 2, 2012

We pulled over for dinner on a road trip and we were very glad we did. "Jumbo buffet" accurately describes the large and varied buffet they have: mostly a wide variety of Chinese dishes, with a few Western items (e.g. cheese pizza). Everything we ate was tasty and well prepared. I am vegetarian (the rest of my group eats meat) and I appreciated that not only did they have several dishes for me to choose from, but they also gave me an (unadvertised) discount! My kids, who are much less adventuresome eaters than my wife and me, found plenty to eat as well. We finished off with ice cream, but they have several desserts to choose from. We were all glad we stopped in; if we lived in the area, I'd be eating here all the time.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

The staff was friendly and attentive. The variety of food surpassed any buffet I've ever been to. Salads, seafood, italian, asian, american. Best dessert bar. Lots of choices and food was fresh at all times.

Reviewed August 9, 2012

Bad Chinese buffett. It in the parking lot of the local Walmart. Should have eaten there. Everything was cold. Soup, entrees, and veggies. Nice selection, but even at 8 bucks its a bad deal. The green beans and water were the best items on the menu.