WINNER WONDERLAND

Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Charles Town
Chester, Virginia
“Terrific stay!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2014

We booked a room at The Inn because we have stayed there before. Cancelled our reservation because we saved 150$ by staying at The Hampton Inn. I'm so glad we did! Very convenient shuttle to the casino. It also picked up guests at the holiday inn, but it was no problem! Very friendly staff! Great breakfast! Very clean and comfortable! My only suggestion would be that they added a bench to sit on while waiting for the shuttle.

• 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
Greenbelt, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2014

The staff are so friendly and helpful; they make you feel right at home. The rooms are lovely, extremely clean and have all of the amenities that you need if you forget any personal toiletries. I love the hotel and plan to stay there everytime I'm in the area. It's also located right accross the street from the casino.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

1 Thank Tonia N
El Paso, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2014

I liked the hotel but was a little disappointed. When I made the reservations I explained to the lady that I was taking my 2 year old son with me and I politely asked her if I could have a suite which I know is a bigger room that the regular ones so my son could have a little bit of more room. When I got there I found out that they gave me a regular room. I was there for a training and I know some of the single guys got a suite without asking. Also, I wanted to rent another room for my sister because when I was there my son got sick and I wanted another room for my sister so she could stay and take care of my son in the morning and she get go to her own room after I got there from my training. The lady at the front desk didn't seem to care and never tried to help me with my situation. The Hotel is really nice but I think the people at the counter or taking reservations should consider each of their guest and their situations.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business

1 Thank Alma G
Alexandria, Virginia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2014

Located behind a strip mall near the casino and racetrack, the location is decent starting point to enjoy nearby Harper's Ferry. If bed and breakfast locations are booked, I would recommend this location.

New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2014

We stayed for one night on our way to Virginia. We heard so much about the casino and the steak house that it seemed this was a great choice. Great bed, decent bathroom ( very clean)
nice breakfast...ample parking, nice front desk people so I can't say don't stay here. Stay here!

Room Tip: I requested a room that faced anything green. I felt facing the casino hotel wouldn't be as nic...
1 Thank Ricknite
Texas City, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2014

Stayed here while my spouse was in town for business. The hotel was clean and staff friendly. The breakfast had plenty of variety, and the hotel is within walking distance of a grocery store for anything else you might need. The hotel has a shuttle that will take you to the casino and horse track near by. Hotel seemed pretty quiet in that I never really heard anyone else. There is a pool and also a laundry which was nice. My spouse has stayed there a few times and had no complaints.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Orrtanna, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2014

The room was clean and loved the microwave and mini frig. We where staying at the hotel and visiting the casino for our Anniversary. Staff was friendly and fast check-in. Liked that they offered a shuttle back and forth from the casino. We did not use it b/c BF does not drink so no need to wait for a bus to take us back and forth. Was a quick 3 min drive to Casino back entrance. Room was very quiet. Pool was clean and warm. Breakfast was good typical hotel breakfast. Coffee was great and available most of the day. Loved the chocolate chip cookies in the lobby was great sweet treat. Nice new appearance. Worth the value and much cheaper than casino hotel.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Knights inn Knoxville Harpers Ferry
Quality Inn & Suites
Quality Inn & Suites
#1 of 1 in Kearneysville

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Charles Town? Share your experiences!