“Great stay”

Hampton Inn & Suites Charles Town
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Charles Town
Reviewed February 23, 2014

Stayed for business for a week and was a great stay! Really enjoyed the cookies every night when I gotten back from all day meetings! Hot tub and pool was very refreshing after a long day! Great location next to many restaurants.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank 484waynec

Reviewed February 21, 2014

We come to Charles Town about once a month.We always stay here. Friendly staff, great location, clean bedrooms. We usually get either the king studio suite, but the king bed room is big enough for a quick getaway.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Dthstr
Reviewed February 21, 2014

excellant stay and everyone was very polite. look forward to my next visit in April. I tried other hotels in the area and this is the one for me.I am very particular about the bed and bath in my room and this room was excellent.I would recommend this hotel to anyone visting the area.

Reviewed February 20, 2014

This was our second stay at his property, 2 yrs. apart, timed to allow visiting local family btwn. Christmas and New Year's Eve. Both times, we have found the hotel clean, well maintained, w/ friendly staff, nice breakfast room, and b'fast offerings better than most who offer this as part of their price. I called the hotel to get the best rate from our options of discounts, and they were quite helpful. The lady even remembered me when we checked in a week later. We had a handicapped room to accommodate my mother. Even my 19 yo daughter enjoys it. Our room and bed were really comfortable, w/ good ventilation and heat control. The window had good light blocking shades. The bathrm. was lovely, w/ every convenience for those handicapped and not. This property is w/in walking distance of a grocery store, but is on a quiet street, a block off the main drag, and near a highway exit. It is also near the Charles Town race track and casino. I suspect that this comprises most of their business, but we had no trouble w/ noise or unsavoriness late on a w/e night. I noticed multigenerational families @ b'fast, but perhaps that is skewed by the time of year. Staff who service the b'fast area have been particularly helpful both times. My vegetarian daughter needed food late on our first visit, and they were so kind to help us from their stocks, even though the kitchen was closed. This was the best value in the area of 3 hotels, so it will be our choice for the next stay. Because this property has suites, it's a step above the main line Hampton Inns, in which I've stayed many times. We noticed a nice looking pool while walking by, but hadn't brought suits. Overall, great value for pleasant stay.

Room Tip: Even though our room was closest to the elevator, b/c of the hall layout, it was across a small hall...
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 19, 2014

Loved my stay there and will come back. My boyfriend and I decided we will be coming a lot more throughout the year. Everything was wonderful and the staff was helpful. Food was great and location is convenient to restaurants and stores. It was nice using the business center and the laundry room. Hot tub and pool was great and the fitness center. Housekeeping was friendly and even left us a note apologizing for not making the bed one day because they can't move your personal belongings.

Reviewed February 15, 2014

I travel frequently and I must say that I am impressed by the affordability of this hotel while providing superb services. Located in a quite street, this hotel is like a hidden germ. I am extremely satisfied with this stay.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed February 11, 2014

My husband and I have stayed at this Hampton Inn several times now when we have plans to go to the Hollywood Casino. The front desk staff is always very friendly and the hotel has been clean in our experience. We also like that it is convenient, as the shuttle to the casino stops every 15 minutes and the Hampton Inn is usually always the last to be picked up and first to be dropped off, so you don't spend much time on the shuttle.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Charles Town
#2 of 3 in Harpers Ferry
Hilton Garden Inn Martinsburg
Hilton Garden Inn Martinsburg
#2 of 14 in Martinsburg

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Charles Town? Share your experiences!