Hampton Inn & Suites Charles Town
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
Motel 6 Charles Town(Charles Town)
View Hotel
Rodeway Inn & Suites(Charles Town)
  • Pool
Budget Inn(Ranson)
Cliffside Inn(Harpers Ferry)
View Hotel
All reviewspool and hot tubgrocery storeexcellent hotelhollywood casinocomplimentary breakfastgreat place to stayroom was cleanharpers ferryking suitestaff was very friendlybreakfast staffwould stay here againfront desk staffcasino shuttlethe breakfast areabusiness tripwithin walking distance
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 28, 2013

Highly recommend the Hampton Inn.
I stay there often and whenever I am in Charles Town...
They have the best staff, a great breakfast, and a beautiful view of the racetrack and horses...
There's a shuttle to the casino and racetrack which I haven't had time to use.
There's an Applebee's and a super market / shopping center within walking distance. Just up Route 9 is Panera's and Chickfila.... Very nice place to stay and very nice area...

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the racetrack and ask if they have binoculars for viewing the horses as they work out....
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 21, 2013

This hotel is literally right across the street from the casino and they offer 24 hour per day shuttle to and from. Also, there are a few restaurants right in the area. This hotel was very clean and the staff were very friendly. We did not eat the breakfast, but it was a full breakfast and not just continental. I would defiantly recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 20, 2013

i would recommend and will stay here again. rooms were very clean, close to elevators for which i like. The staff was very nice. The attractions, race track and casinos was easy to get to by way of a courtisy bus provided free to take you back and forth to hotel. overall it was a nice experience.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 18, 2013

I traveled on business and truly enjoyed my stay here.

The staff are attentive and genuinely friendly. Each day they left really cute notes letting me know who cleaned the room. It was a nice touch.

There are televisions in the breakfast area so I could watch the news every morning while I had breakfast. The area was clean and comfortable, and the breakfast selection was great.

The location of this hotel is perfect. It is close to the casino and within walking distance to a grocery store and lots of eateries.

This is definitely a hotel that I would recommend to others.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I would recommend and I will stay here again. I have never smelled a room that was so clean as I did when I went into my room. The ambiance is beautiful and comfortable. The staff was great, very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo