“ENJOYMENT”

Hampton Inn & Suites Charles Town
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Charles Town
Reviewed March 7, 2013

We really enjoyed the stay, the staff was friendly and helpful. Loved the Otis Spunkmeyer cookies. Will recommend and stay there again!!!!!!! They offer a shuttle to and from the casino, which is great. The rooms are comfortable and clean, and everything throughout the hotel. Easy check in and check out. Loved the view and what was offered at the facility (hot tub, pool, and exercise room)

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites Charles Town

Reviewed March 3, 2013

We had been reluctant to stay in Charles Town until finding this hotel, now, we love it! The rooms are clean and new, with flat-screen tv's, firm beds with fresh, clean sheets, tall showers, plenty of towels. The free breakfast includes fresh fruit, eggs, sausage, oatmeal, waffles, cereal, juice and milk, among other things. The gym is well-equipped and the indoor pool and hot tub are encased in glass and let in tons of natural light. The staff was professional and pleasant, and they happily granted our request for a late check-out on a saturday morning. This is the only place that I will stay in Charles Town in the future.

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed March 2, 2013

My wife and I stayed here for one night. We had a really great time. The staff was very nice. We spent a ton of time in the pool and jacuzzi (we had it all to ourselves, and it was very relaxing). Food in the morning was good. I had big waffle and sausage. All in all, pretty tasty. I cannot stress how nice they were!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 1, 2013

Check in was fast, easy, the room beautiful, the beds were yummy. I had driven 10 hours after a visiting with an ill family member. Great nights sleep. The eggs in the morning were a bit dry but we did not get down for breakfast until about 9:30. I would prefer simple scrambled eggs.

Room Tip: The restaurant is at the casino and they provide shuttle service. Breakfast is provided in the morn...
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 24, 2013

great place to stay the hotel was clean and the atmosphere was excellent. located perfect with access to all of charles town ammenities. close to restaurants shopping and the casino, great buffet their by the way. hotel is located right off the highway so its very convenient for further travel and finding the hotel itself. the room well what can i say its was clean fresh and very nice. iternet access was important to me because i was there on business. the complimentary breakfast was excellent with many choices. the staff at the hotel were very courteous and helpful. i would definetly stay here again and also would bring my family. the proce is excellent for the amenities offered. my overall stay was definetly a "10'.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 18, 2013

I celebrated my birthday at the hotel. I was warmly greeted, my room was upgraded, and I received a bar of my favorite candy.

I celebrated my birthday at Applebee's, where I was serenaded. I returned to a comfortable and clean room, that was very quiet.

My husband and I held a intimate celebration in the room. The setting is very peaceful.

The hotel is near Applebee's and Ruby Tuesday. It's a hop, skip and a jump from Martin's grocery store. It's next to a car wash and minutes away from a Food Lion and Walmart's. Also, there's a shuttle bus every 15 minutes to the Hollywood Casino.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 16, 2013

I'm not going to write a book here. Straight to the point. This was the first time staying at Hampton Inn. This hotel was very clean! In our book that is a #1 priority. The staff is friendly, helpful and they seem like they really enjoy their place of employment. Located rigth near the casino. Shuttle service to and from casino. Based off the quality of customer service we received and the overall positive attitude from the staff. We will make this our #1 choice to stay at when visiting Charles Town WV.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Knights inn Knoxville Harpers Ferry
Quality Inn & Suites
Quality Inn & Suites
#1 of 1 in Kearneysville

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Charles Town? Share your experiences!