Hampton Inn & Suites Charles Town
Motel 6 Charles Town(Charles Town)
$70
$65
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
Rodeway Inn & Suites(Charles Town)(Great Value!)
$76
Priceline
$139
Travelocity
$110
$97
HIExpress.com
Clarion Inn Harpers Ferry(Harpers Ferry)(Great Value!)
$84
Quality Inn(Harpers Ferry)(Great Value!)
$87
Quality Inn & Suites(Kearneysville)
$67
QualityInn
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
All reviewspool and hot tubgrocery storeexcellent hotelhollywood casinocomplimentary breakfastgreat place to stayroom was cleanharpers ferryking suitestaff was very friendlybreakfast staffwould stay here againfront desk staffcasino shuttlethe breakfast areabusiness tripwithin walking distance
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 26, 2012

Stayed one night while visiting Harpers Ferry. Easy to get to from the highway, and being a new property was a nice surprise. Wished for more of a selection of resturants close by, but it seemed that most people there were to gamble at a near by casino. Check in was great and those working there were very friendly. The price was in line with what we normally see with Hampton's so no surprises there. Breakfast is typical as well, but still is very nice. Would go back if we get back to that area.

Room Tip: See if they have any rooms where the tv's are in front of the bed and not off to the side.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 22, 2012

My hubby and I decided to make a spontaneous trip to Charles Town and couldn't get a room in the Inn. We've stayed at the Turf many times and could have gotten a room there, but decided to try the Hampton Inn instead. Booked the room online the day before travel, receiving an AARP discount. We checked in at approximately 2PM with no problem. The front desk was very friendly and accommodating in every respect. We had a problem with the remote control, called the front desk and they sent someone to the room immediately. Turns out the remote has to be held upright, with the top pointing to the ceiling to work properly......at least it does in room 218. After relaxing for a bit, we went down and caught the shuttle to the casino. The shuttle was waiting when we went out the door. The driver was so friendly and told us he only services the Hampton Inn and Holiday Inn so we shouldn't have to wait long either way....turns out he was exactly right. The shuttle service was the best we've ever seen it. After a few hours of entertainment and a meal @ the casino, we stepped outside and waited about 5 minutes for the shuttle for our return ride to the hotel. We were tired and the beds proved to be sooooo comfortable. Everything was sparkling clean, smelled good and we didn't hear a thing all night long, even though our room was located near the elevator. Shower was nice, forceful and hot, like I like it, and the breakfast was very good. I had toasted bagel, boiled eggs and banana and my hubby had the waffle and boiled egg. All were fresh and tasty! They also offered scrambled eggs and some type of breakfast meat along with cereals, both hot and cold and a variety of pastries. We made ourselves coffee to go before leaving. The ladies working in the food area were friendly and helpful and the front desk staff wished us safe travels and invited us to return again real soon. While the room cost $30 more than the ragged ole Turf, it was so worth it. No question, we'll stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 22, 2012

I have stayed here a few times. It is a great, new property with a great staff.

The location is convenient for Harpers Ferry and the casino in town.

Every visit has impressed me and it is always clean.

I would have no qualms about staying here on my next visit.

Room Tip: I prefer the rooms away from the front.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank w8n4simplertimes
Reviewed July 19, 2012

This hotel is fairly new at the time of this review July 2012 and is close to the exit from 9 making it easily accessed.
Rooms are "green" meaning that you are suppose to have to leave your room key in a holder on the side of the wall right by the door or the tv and lights will automatically turn off to save power, once it did and once it did not- of course we had to try it.
There was a small issue as to the location of my room ( I wanted at the end of the hallway and girl at desk put us right beside the elevator and then just 2 doors further down the hall- I refused to move after the second time) I found the mgr (Courtney) in the hallway and spoke with her. She was very sympathetic and offered to move my things herself and was apologetic re this 1 girl. She was super nice and I will visit again because of her. Her hotel was clean and I was impressed with her and her hotel. Thank you Courtney for your help!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank blakeandi
Reviewed July 19, 2012

Just returned from a trip where we stayed in several Hampton Inns. This one was by far the best.

Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple