“Love this place!” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Ranson, West Virginia
“Love this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

We are local, and eat here all the time. The staff are wonderful, the food is great, and the prices aren't bad. The Sushi is out of this world, and the show they put on Hibachi style is great. I highly recommend this place for anyone who wants great food, at a great price, with great service!

• Visited May 2013

Martinsburg, West Virginia
“Great Sushi!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

This place has great sushi. The all you can eat buffet is well worth it! Lots of choices on their regular dinner menu. If you are local, you can be in and out within an hour for lunch.

• Visited May 2013
Harpers Ferry, West Virginia
“All-you-can-eat Sunday Sushi is worth the trip”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

Sushi waiters are friendly and knowledgable, as is the manager. The sushi is fresh and at all you can eat for $18 a great value.Friends went with us once for the Teppanyaki and everything was fresh and well prepared (and typical) Note that the Chinese (not Japanese) waitresses speak virtually no English. Pleasant clean environment.

Visited April 2013
Harpers Ferry, West Virginia
“Review questions don't reflect my issues and compliments.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013 via mobile

I'll keep this short- sushi good. Chinese menu selections bad. I ordered tofu something last time I was there and it was a congealed, fatty, horrible mess. I got it to go (went straight home) and would have sent it back if I was there.
Inconsistently, but thankfully the sushi is good. I'll stick with that when I return.

• Visited July 2012
Maryland
“Pretty nice place...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

We were flipping through the welcome booklet in our hotel room. It had information about area restaurants and attractions listed. This is how we came across Ginza. I read some of the reviews on google. We decided to head over for lunch since we actually could walk to it from our hotel. It was a very nice looking inside, bigger than you would expect by looking at the outside. When we mentioned we were going to order carry out it seemed like we hit a nerve. Seemes like they give out more of a positive attitude to people that dine in. But, we order some sushi and also the house mix fried rice. Both were great. Actually probably one of the better fried rice I've had. We will definitely go back and we will dine in.

• Visited February 2013