“Review questions don't reflect my issues and compliments.” 4 of 5 stars

Ginza Japanese Steakhouse
Ranked #20 of 57 Restaurants in Charles Town
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Harpers Ferry, West Virginia
“Review questions don't reflect my issues and compliments.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013 via mobile

I'll keep this short- sushi good. Chinese menu selections bad. I ordered tofu something last time I was there and it was a congealed, fatty, horrible mess. I got it to go (went straight home) and would have sent it back if I was there.
Inconsistently, but thankfully the sushi is good. I'll stick with that when I return.

• Visited July 2012

Maryland
“Pretty nice place...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

We were flipping through the welcome booklet in our hotel room. It had information about area restaurants and attractions listed. This is how we came across Ginza. I read some of the reviews on google. We decided to head over for lunch since we actually could walk to it from our hotel. It was a very nice looking inside, bigger than you would expect by looking at the outside. When we mentioned we were going to order carry out it seemed like we hit a nerve. Seemes like they give out more of a positive attitude to people that dine in. But, we order some sushi and also the house mix fried rice. Both were great. Actually probably one of the better fried rice I've had. We will definitely go back and we will dine in.

• Visited February 2013
Sparks, Maryland
“Gotta try lunch here.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

Then best lunch deal in the area. Nicely prepared steak, chicken, veggie or shrimp with the whole table front grill. Soup and rice for about 6 bucks. All nice and fresh, friendly service. Worth a try. The sushi here is also nice.

• Visited February 2013
Summit Point
“Very good food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

We eat here often! Especially during lunch hours... they have a fabulous eat-in only lunch deal. Well worth the money! Food is always wonderful... service is usually very good.

Definitley a plus for Charles Town!

• Visited October 2012
west virginia
“The high point for sushi in the Pan Handle!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2012

We have been going here since the first day it opened. Excellent Hibachi. and the sushi is as good as it gets this side of the Pacific, period! To top it off the have an all you can eat in Sundays for $17.95. This includes about 75% of the premium Sushi Rolls. We still go here at least once a month for sushi and also get their Bento Boxes for lunch 2-3 times a month.

• Visited June 2012