“Very good food!”

Cuisines: Japanese
Summit Point
“Very good food!”
Reviewed October 23, 2012

We eat here often! Especially during lunch hours... they have a fabulous eat-in only lunch deal. Well worth the money! Food is always wonderful... service is usually very good.

Definitley a plus for Charles Town!

• Visited October 2012

west virginia
“The high point for sushi in the Pan Handle!”
Reviewed June 17, 2012

We have been going here since the first day it opened. Excellent Hibachi. and the sushi is as good as it gets this side of the Pacific, period! To top it off the have an all you can eat in Sundays for $17.95. This includes about 75% of the premium Sushi Rolls. We still go here at least once a month for sushi and also get their Bento Boxes for lunch 2-3 times a month.

• Visited June 2012
Martinsburg, West Virginia
“Typical Japanese steakhouse”
Reviewed March 11, 2012

I really like the majority of items that I've had on the menu, but I recently tried their chicken pad Thai and it was the worst I've ever had! I'll eat the sushi and hibachi items, but I wouldn't recommend the pad Thai!

Martinsburg, West Virginia
“Always a pleasure!”
Reviewed February 29, 2012

My fiance and I visit often enough that they greet us by name. They've recently revamped their menu- it was great before and now I won't go anywhere else for sushi. Classic rolls and new age twists- what a great experience. Offers quiet booths and good service for a reasonable price. It will take you by surprise!

Visited February 2012
Charles Town, West Virginia, United States
“Yummy”
Reviewed February 14, 2012

The food being prepared is an actual show and is a great place to go as a group. The food is pricey but worth it. I am looking forward to going again!

Visited July 2011