“B L T” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Seating
Greenville, North Carolina, United States
“B L T”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

Recently some of the guys suggested that I try the BLT so they brought one back for lunch. It was great! One of the best BLT I have every had....will definitely try other food in the future and if it is half as good, restuarant will become a regular!

Visited May 2013

Charles Town, West Virginia
“Stick With Breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

My husband and I enjoy coming here for a fancy coffee (they also have a new one advertised) and an egg sandwich on a croissant. Those are the two winners as I have been here for lunch and was very disappointed. They advertise a burrito bar and I decided to try it one day with chicken. Well as all my vegetables and cheese are in already and I get asked what kind of meat only to hear they don't have chicken- WHAT?? Why is it advertised then if you don't have it? This is a huge dilemma for me as I do not eat red meat, so I just went with the veggie burrito. As I sat down to eat it I realized it was cold, not hot- disgusting. My husband finished his sandwich and I asked him to take me to ChickFila because I was starving. So like I said- stick with a coffee and breakfast sandwich and you will be content.

• Visited March 2013
Charles Town, West Virginia
“A bit of an odd place.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013 via mobile

Not a particularly big fan of this place. The coffee is mediocre at best. The layout and decor of the place scream "goodwill eclectic." The staff is also garunteed to carry on odd conversations and stare at you if you don't fit the stereotype of the typical patron.

• Visited December 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 1 of 5 stars
    • 1 of 5 stars
Harpers Ferry, West Virginia, United States
“Great little Coffee Shop”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

They have some great coffee and I had some of their spice cake that was like a carrot cake, but with a tomato base instead. They are also open for dinner on weekends and have some fabulous food, beer and wine.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars
Harpers Ferry, West Virginia, United States
“Awesome!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012

Great coffee. Nice range of menu items for both foods and drinks. Cozy atmosphere. The staff was both friendly and helpful. I go here frequently, but make it a point to sit in front of the cafe for the annual Christmas parade. Even though people are handing out hot cocoa down the street for free, I'd rather have a vanilla latte from Jumpin' Java. ;)

Visited December 2012