Rodeway Inn & Suites
$154
$119
Official Site
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $135/night.

$169
Motel 6 Charles Town(Charles Town)
$70
$179
$110
$101
HIExpress.com
Clarion Inn Harpers Ferry(Harpers Ferry)(Great Value!)
$112
$97
Quality Inn(Harpers Ferry)(Great Value!)
$88
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewsturf motelfree breakfastroom was cleannewer partslot machineshollywood casinoshuttle servicebread for toastturf loungefree shuttle ridecoffee makerjacuzzi tubstay there againrepeat customersmicrowave and refrigeratorking bednice size
Reviewed December 30, 2013

Room was clean with a slight smell. After getting settle, I hear this noise constantly coming from a bathroom sounds like the jets where left on in the bathroom under me. You could feel the vibration, while standing on the floor. After 40 minutes, I contact the front desk to report it. Try to sleep but couldn't, I called the front desk again 2 hours later, mind you it is now 4:45 AM and she now said, "I can move you to another room". After, moving to the other room, there was a blood stain on the pillow, the pillow was clean, but you could clearly see the stain. I was told to talk with the person on the morning shift, which I did and she told me that the manager would be calling, as of today, I have heard nothing from the manager. I called and was to told to call back between the hours of 9 to 5.

Room Tip: Not sure!!!!!
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank plj33911
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Okay place to stay. Nice clean room with a jacuzzi tub. Bed was a little to hard for me. I stayed in the main building. Outside rooms seemed colder. I would stay there again. Turf room restaurant was fair for breakfast. Baby back rubs were tasty.

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed September 30, 2013

I'm not sure if this is one room or a class of rooms. Either way I was not necessarily impressed. I was not looking to be impressed because it was an off brand motel - but - I thought I would get something better than this for $150/ night. Actually, I was very disappointed. The square footage was large but the room smelled of roach spray. The bedding was cheap and the mattress thin. We had a little balcony off the back. There was a restaurant and ample parking but I would pay more for the other place - as much as that irks me. There is a bar on site - for mostly locals (so prepare to feel unwelcomed) - a restaurant on site which is not bad - and a shuttle to the casino. The check in and check out people are very lovely. It's a cheaper alternative. Just know what you are getting into.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank clh6262
Reviewed September 30, 2013

We stayed a Thurs & Fri nite at the Turf-when checking in, we asked about AAA or ARP discount & was told it was already applied to the room rate..Coming from Charlestown Casino, on the side of a building was listed a much lower rate, then the $80 per nite we were charged. I called & inquired and was told it was a late nite gambler's special price (did not obtain to us)-So I asked the regular rate for a room & was told $80--When I advised that we just stayed & was charged the $80 per nite rate, but was told rate included the AAA discount at check in--I was told that the computer makes the charges, not the clerk & that the Friday nite rate does not get any discount. I asked about the discount rate for Thurs nite & was told again, the computer makes the charges. After a follow up call, we were finally given the Thursday nite AAA discount--but I wonder how many others don't even check the rates....Besides the room charge issue--we would stay again at the Turf--room was comfortable, shower was WONDERFUL, and the maid service was GREAT.....Bar was a bit loud on Friday nite, but we got our food to go...I would recommend the Turf to others and the shuttle bus to the Casino is an added plus and was the free "breakfast" (just don't expect alot--it's free)

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank 60SUED60
Reviewed September 21, 2013

This is a non-chain motel with large rooms. It is in a nice area, especially if you want to be next to the Casino (I do not, but at least it was quiet). The beds were comfortable and the room was clean.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple