“Three times and all meals were great!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Dish - CLOSED

Dish
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Charlottesville, Virginia
“Three times and all meals were great!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2012

Visited nearby Bloomery Distillery (delicious lemoncello!) on several occasions and always want to go to Dish for dinner. I've had excellent food and service and love the atmosphere. I will be going back.

• Visited May 2012

Tryon, North Carolina
“Delicious dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2012

We were riding with Bike Virginia and stayed in the area for a few nights. This was my first experience with tripadvisor, and was very pleased with the rating, recommendations and the dinner. All ratings were true. Great meal and reasonably priced. We now are citizens and followers of tripadvisor. Thank you.

Winchester, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Won't go back”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2012

Will not go back. Owner did not have the manners to call us after we walked out due to poor service from Annie and being rationed of bread. Poor mangement. I've been to some dives and some 5 Star and 5 Diamond, but I have never been asked if I wanted to cancel my order. So we did just that and over $250 walked out.

1 Thank delaurel66
Charles Town, West Virginia, United States
“Snack tray”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2012

One of our large international customers was visiting our store on a Sunday when I called over to dish to have them make me a snack tray. In about 40 minutes, they produced the perfect light afternoon assortment of foods including their chicken Pesto, salmon, fresh strawberries, and other items. The food was fabulous and the fact they could put this togeather so quickly was very impressive.
These customers are world travelers and were impressed with this fast snack!
Thanks,
G.W. Smith
www.barsandbooths.com

Mays Landing, New Jersey
“nice menu variety in quaint Charles Town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2012

service was friendly and staff was knowledgable of local attractions in the area

Visited June 2012