“Good food for the money.”

Alfredo's Mediterranean Grille & Steakhouse
Ranked #2 of 64 Restaurants in Charles Town
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Come and take a culinary trip around the Mediterranean Sea when you walk through our doors. We offer Traditional and Modern dining all while sampling foods from Spain, France, Italy, Greece, Lebanon and Morocco.
Reviewed April 14, 2013

Cody is a great conversationalist. Food was excellent. BYOB but a wine store is across the street and 1 block down.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

My family of six had a late lunch - 3:00pm on a Monday. Greeted with a smile and sense of humor. The owner was just setting down for his own lunch but stopped to give us great service. He provided an excellent appetizer while he was getting the kitchen ready to serve us. We requested a Greek salad for all - no problem. The Gyros were great and the portions large. It may sound strange but the tea was exceptional. A great dining experience. Unique. I would recommend to all!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We were given high recommendations for this place at the nearby Carriage Inn, and they were well-deserved. The small place is great for conversation, well located and the food was truly remarkable. The menu features dishes from around the Mediterranean, which brings an unusual diversity, from Spanish to Lebanese cuisine. The servings are also quite generous and very reasonably priced, so much so that we regrettably had to skip dessert (which looked good too!). Service was excellent. Alfredo is a very nice person and he outdoes himself in trying to please. Kudos to him and his cook!

2  Thank Platypus2000
Reviewed April 3, 2013 via mobile

I love the Greek salad here! The pita is fresh, the owners (staff) are very friendly and everything I've had here was wonderful! Usually I just have whatever the lady suggests. That method works well. Good value for the money too. If you like Greek, you won't be disappointed.

2  Thank S K
Reviewed March 30, 2013

I have been wanting to eat here for a long time, and I finally did. It exceeded my expectations! The hummus and pita bread plate was delicious, and the perfect amount of appetizer for 2 people. I had the mediterranean pasta, and my boyfriend had chicken cacciatore. They were both wonderful, and so was the limoncello cake. If that wasn't enough, we had a very attentive and friendly server. We will be coming back :)

1  Thank Whitney M