I had a choice between Holiday Inn in Logan and this place, normally having a good experience at Best Western I decided to stay here. I arrived at 8 pm October 14, the counter girl was watching tv in the lounge and I assume got mad because she had to get up. I inquired about a room and she rudely said all we have are doubles and the elevator is "recently not working" The place smelled bad, I had to call back to the desk to get a Wifi password, the ice machine does not work. The bathroom sink has not been cleaned, the shower is dirty. There are no vending machines on the floors, only in the lobby. So the elevator being broke get ready for a hike back down for a drink, better buy two. Next time I am staying at Holiday Inn, these people are rude, ignorant and way behind times. The facility needs work. I stay in a lot of rooms working, lots of different companies, this place is bad
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Best Western Logan Inn - the Official Lodging of the Hatfield McCoy Trails! We are proud to offer you the BEST in Customer Service, Hospitality and making you feel "at home". You can start your day with a good work out in our fitness room and a free continental breakfast and end your long hard day with a dip in our indoor, heated pool. We have a Huddle House restaurant right in front that offers any meal, any time so you wont have to go far to get some GREAT food. We look forward to seeing you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Best Western, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Best Western Logan Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Chapmanville
- Chapmanville Best Western