Was shocked, normally my experiences with B/W weren't always the best. We were met with smiling faces and gracious attitudes, we arrived a little earlier than reccomened check in time and were given our room keys and even shown several attractions of the hotel. Rooms were really clean, front desk more than happy and polite when asked questions reguarding local attractions. We had AC, hot bath water and a decent CONTINENTAL breakfast.... Not BUFFET. So if you don't know what Continental means, muffins, donuts, yourt, fresh fruit and some juices. As for going somewhere and low balling them because of an Act of God... You should have left and spent $$$ and time elsewhere instead of brooding for an uncontrolable element that you nor I have any control over and are looking for SOMETHING for NOTHING....Sorry just saying.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Best Western Logan Inn - the Official Lodging of the Hatfield McCoy Trails! We are proud to offer you the BEST in Customer Service, Hospitality and making you feel "at home". You can start your day with a good work out in our fitness room and a free continental breakfast and end your long hard day with a dip in our indoor, heated pool. We have a Huddle House restaurant right in front that offers any meal, any time so you wont have to go far to get some GREAT food. We look forward to seeing you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Best Western, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Logan Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Chapmanville
- Chapmanville Best Western