“I will stay again”

Best Western Logan Inn
Best Western Logan Inn
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Chapmanville
Reviewed June 28, 2012

Very pleased with my first visit, that is the reason for my second visit and I will stay again when in the area. My room was spotless, the cleanest room that I have ever stayed in. The best maid service in the U.S. I just cant say enough good things about the staff. I would recommend this Best Western to my very best friends. Thank you for a very good visit.

Room Tip: If you are traveling on route 119 through logan county W.VA. and a room for a night or a week, you c...
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo

Reviewed June 3, 2012

I can't remember exactly what it was with the tax but it was around $100.
This is a nice property but to be honest...when you're only going to be in a room for about maybe 10-12 hours $100 is just too much.
They have all the amenities one would expect in a room for this price. The rooms were quite clean and the furnishings et al were quite nice as well.
The breakfast was OK also.
They have an indoor pool and fitness center here too.
I would have no problem recommending this property for most types of travelers but I am getting sick and tired of overpaying for rooms.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Ozcfied
Reviewed October 31, 2011

We arrived very late at night - phoned ahead the the desk clerk was friendly and held his last room for us. Best Westerns tend to be nice - and this one does the chain proud. Very clean, well laid out, plenty of space in the room and the usual amenities - refrigerator, microwave and such. Didn't have time for the breakfast.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank Andy W
rkveton, General Manager at Best Western Logan Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2012

I just wanted to thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback on TripAdvisor. We do value your comments and are happy that we were able to meet your expectations. We do hope you will visit us again when your travels take you through our area. Safe travels!

Randy Kveton, CHO

Reviewed August 13, 2011

This hotel was very clean and comfortable. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. There was an indoor pool, however we did not use it. The only thing that I was disappointed in with this hotel was that the room didn't have enough outlets. Half of the lights were unplugged because there were no outlets available for the tv, microwave, fridge, ect...We didn't have an outlet to charge our cell phones.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback regarding your stay with us. We do appreciate your positive comments and can assure you it is our mission to Lead the Industry in Superior Customer Care! I do apologize there were not enough outlets in your room and we have been working on this issue. I hope the next time you stay with us you will be able to leave feedback there were to many outlets in the room. Safe travels!

Randy Kveton, CHO

Reviewed August 2, 2008

The room was the cleanest I have ever stayed in and I do a lot of traveling. All the employees went out of their way to be helpful and friendly. I especially found Margaret and Herb to go out of their way to make my stay pleasent and cheerful. Next time I am in Chapmanville for business or pleasure I will be staying at the Best Western Logan Inn.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled with friends
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank rusty_shackford
Reviewed February 24, 2008

Very nice hotel with clean, comfortable rooms and lovely views.
Would have liked wider selection of breakfast foods.

• Stayed: February 2008, traveled with family
Reviewed October 2, 2007

This August/September was our 3rd stay at the Best Western. To say it is in Logan is a bit misleading. Logan County maybe but not Logan proper. It is in Chapmanville so if you have family you'll know the difference, but if you're there for Logan General Hospital or anything in central Logan, the new Holiday Inn Express will be a good bit more convenient.

That said: nice pool, friendly people. Breakfast is ok for a quick pick up and out. There's a Waffle House right in front, and it is literally two stones throws from Corridor G so easy on and off.

While I booked 6 or 7 months in advance and asked for 2 rooms on a higher floor, one with a crib, what we got was one room on the top floor and one on the ground floor and no crib... and little in the way of anyone saying "sorry." They blamed the problem on the corporate website.

Stay there again? Yes, as it certainly better than the other option in Chapmanville, by far!

• Stayed: August 2007
    • Check in / front desk
Also consider these accommodations in or near Chapmanville
Chief Logan Lodge and Conference Center
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Logan
Candlewood Suites Logan

Been to Best Western Logan Inn? Share your experiences!