“BED BUG INFESTED”
Review of Rodeway Inn

Rodeway Inn
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Chapmanville
Reviewed September 12, 2010

Myself & my staff had a total of 4 rooms. We were spread throught the dump.(hotel) Within a few days of our supposed to be 5 day stay, we were all covered in bites. The mgr vowed that there was never any bed bugs but a clerk later told us bed bugs are a steady problem. DO NOT STAY HERE.

• Stayed: September 2010
8  Thank 365ayear
pattycline, Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2010

we never had issue with bad bug still we have spray all rooms every month.

still we have check all rooms also spray regular base.

Reviewed July 17, 2010

My wife and I stayed one night.The rooms were horrible the air conditioning wasn't working right.
My main complaint is they double Charged!!! My debit card. I had to go to my bank and straighten up the mess. I contacted the manager and he refused to meet me.
I contacted my states atty. general and still in the process of getting all money back.

DON'T Stay there!!!!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
4  Thank rescareguy
pattycline, Owner at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2011

we remodeled all rooms.like new carpet new matress.some a/c unit.
we never charged twice to our guest. but on dabit card when we void your
amount balance is zero. but some bank you see that amt.hold for 24 hr
to 72 hr.but again we are sorry for all inconveniance.also day you c/in
credit card co.have trouble with phone line that took longer time for
cc. transaction.

Been to Rodeway Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Rodeway Inn

Address: 48 Brickyard Rd, Chapmanville, WV 25508-1410
Location: United States > West Virginia > Chapmanville
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Chapmanville
Price Range: $66 - $71 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Rodeway Inn 2*
Free conti. breakfast, free wifi all rooms, free coffee in all rms, refrigerator & microwave in rooms, newly remodeled rms., HBO, ESPN, cable, laundry service, allow pet $10.00/night. Under new ownership and new Management. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Rodeway Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.