We brought our families together for a few days of relaxation and adventure before our wedding. We also had our rehearsal dinner at Smoke Hole.
We can not express our gratitude enough to the friendly staff that made our family time together truly unforgettable. Not only did the staff at Smoke Hole prepare delicious and affordable food and keep every promise that they made, but they also went over and beyond to call of duty to make sure that we were happy and cared for. Our dinner area was decorated and a special table prepared for my husband, son and I...to our surprise. The cabins were comfortable and beautifully decorated. The common area is family friendly and a wonderful place to spend time together. This is the kind of family owned resort that I want to encourage, so please bring your family here and have a wonderful time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our resort property starts out with Smoke Hole Caverns, the brand new gift shop, the main office, and our log motel being located on the same property. As you travel 2 miles north you will see separated the Smoke Hole Log Cabin Resort area and the Smoke Hole Cottage area. Both groups of cabins our located on their private properties and offer a simply gorgeous rural retreat to the Appalachian Mountains. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Smoke Hole Caverns & Log Cabin Hotel Seneca Rocks
- Smoke Hole Caverns And Log Cabin Resort
- Smoke Hole Family Log Hotel
- Smoke Hole Family Log Motel