My family rented a log cabin along side my brother-in-law and his family. It was a very fun weekend. The cabins were clean and spacious. The pool was nice and the river within a short walk. The kids especially enjoyed the trout fishing. The owner coached us through the best tactics to landing some beauties! She then filleted the fish, gave us cooking tips, and we had them on the grill that night. Resort is very convenient to area attractions.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our resort property starts out with Smoke Hole Caverns, the brand new gift shop, the main office, and our log motel being located on the same property. As you travel 2 miles north you will see separated the Smoke Hole Log Cabin Resort area and the Smoke Hole Cottage area. Both groups of cabins our located on their private properties and offer a simply gorgeous rural retreat to the Appalachian Mountains. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Smoke Hole Caverns & Log Cabin Hotel Seneca Rocks
- Smoke Hole Caverns And Log Cabin Resort
- Smoke Hole Family Log Hotel
- Smoke Hole Family Log Motel