We just stayed at Smoke Hole Caverns and Log Cabin Resort. We stayed in the Log Cabin Hotel for this trip. The price was very reasonable, and despite some of the other reviews, the rooms were great. The people there were so incredibly friendly and made our stay even more enjoyable. The location is also perfect, close to so many activities: Spruce Knob, Seneca Rocks, Blackwater Falls, Dolly Sods and more. Love the new gift shop, too! I would definitely recommend it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our resort property starts out with Smoke Hole Caverns, the brand new gift shop, the main office, and our log motel being located on the same property. As you travel 2 miles north you will see separated the Smoke Hole Log Cabin Resort area and the Smoke Hole Cottage area. Both groups of cabins our located on their private properties and offer a simply gorgeous rural retreat to the Appalachian Mountains. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Smoke Hole Caverns & Log Cabin Hotel Seneca Rocks
- Smoke Hole Caverns And Log Cabin Resort
- Smoke Hole Family Log Hotel
- Smoke Hole Family Log Motel