“Great homecookin”

Mallows Roadside Cafe
Ranked #1 of 1 Restaurants in Cabins
Reviewed April 16, 2014 via mobile

Mallows is the best place to eat in Cabins. The service is as good as the food. Everyone there is very friendly. We had the order of biscuits and a side of bacon, both my husband and I were so full and didn't even finish half of it. Would recommend this cafe to anyone wanting a home cooked meal.

Reviewed February 11, 2014

My husband&I have traveled to Cabins,WV once a year. After a long 5hr.drive,we unpacked & headed out for dinner. Along the main route we came acrossed Mallow's Restaurant. Stopped in for a bite&the friendly staff took great care in preparing &serving our meal. Too full for desert-that's OK,Mallows have prepared delicious fruit pies,fudge,and cookies available for you to purchase& enjoy later. Don't forget to pick up your favorite scented candle.They can be found throughout the restaurant offered in a variety of scents.Perfect ending for returning romance. Their breakfast&lunch menu won't disappoint either.Although this restuarant is located on the heavily traveled main outlet through Cabins-the inside has is a very quiet couple/family oriented setting. May I suggest the blackened salmon :-).