“Amazing!”

Harman's Luxury Log Cabins
lancaster PA
“Amazing!”
Reviewed January 15, 2009

These were the nicest people, and the most well kept property i've seen in a very long time. Very reasonable rates, Beautiful creek and mountains. The Cabins were not just cheap cabins slapped up to make money.. These were well built real log cabins. I would recommend this place to anyone.. We will definetely be back! Hot tubs were awesome!

• Liked — The Cabins
  • Stayed January 2008
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (132)
Northern Virginia
Reviewed October 10, 2008

I stayed at Harman's this summer for a few days to do some fly fishing and just relax. The setting is amazing. For those of you not familiar with West Virginia it has some spectacular landscape and Harman's is right in the middle of it. The cabins were very comfortable and very clean. All the amenities you could need for a few days of "roughing it". Even the hot-tub was spotless and was a welcome retreat after 10-12 hours on the river.

The fishing was excellent and great for my ego. The Harman's stretch is well stocked, well managed and well cared for. For a small period of time I consistently pulled in several fish that were 12 - 14". I even had the pleasure of fishing for an hour or so with one of the owners who gave me the run-down on how they manage the river. Great stuff.

Zero complaints and all praise. Great setting, comfortable, and clean. I will certainly go back!

• Liked — Comfortable
  • Disliked — My particular cabin's proximity to the highway
  • Stayed July 2008, traveled solo
Fairmont, WV
Reviewed April 3, 2008

Intro: Luxury Log Cabins are located on the banks of a private trophy trout stream, the North Fork of the South Branch of the Potomac River. These riverside log cabins have a spectacular view twice featured in Wonderful West Virginia Magazine.

Hello,
I stayed in Cabin 5 the night of Feb 16, 2008 and
just wanted to tell you what a joy it was. The cabin
was amazingly beautiful and well equipped. The
cabins' locations are breathtaking and tranquil. The
staff that I spoke with on the phone to set up and
confirm the reservation were helpful and polite. The
staff that I spoke with when I went to check in was
equally accommodating and reflected well on the
business. I couldn't believe how nice everything and
everyone was. I guess I am just too used to the usual
impersonal process of acquiring a place to stay just
to get a roof over my head. My only regret is that I
wasn't able to stay longer and enjoy the surroundings
more on my visit. I'll change that this summer
hopefully and get to revisit the cabins. What a great experience.

The cabin had an open floor plan with a jacuzzi in one corner of the room, a kitchen in the opposing corner, a queen size bed, fireplace, and a full covered front porch. All within 50 feet of a stocked portion of the Potomac River. Absolutely beautiful with a rock formation I believe to be called Shelby's Rocks. I was there for a friend's wedding and it couldn't have been in a more beautiful spot. All for around $105 a night.

• Liked — Location
  • Disliked — Things to do in the area for the time of year it was.
  • Stayed February 2008, traveled with friends
1 Thank stevequest2000
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cabins
Canaan Valley Resort
Lost Forest Bed & Breakfast
Canaan Village Inn
Canaan Village Inn
#2 of 7 in Davis

Been to Harman's Luxury Log Cabins? Share your experiences!