“Perfect Wait for Strawberry Parade”
Review of Daily Grind - CLOSED

Daily Grind
Reviewed May 18, 2014

As my wife and I had 50 minutes to wait before the Strawberry Festival feature parade, we saw strawberries being chocolate covered outside the Daily Grind. We went inside & viewed their menu. Although my wife and I are NOT coffee drinkers, the menu selections were still varied enough for us. My wife had a hot chocolate which she says was the best she ever had. Her roast beef sandwich and my club sandwich were as good as we've ever had. The interior gives you the feeling of stepping back in time while the menu offerings reflect the best of today!

Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

A coffee shop that closes at 7:00 pm?? Come on. That's the time people want coffee! I make a routine of now going to sheetz at 8:00 pm for my evening Joe....

2  Thank Iris_Jeremy_McGowan
Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

We stopped here for lunch while visiting Buckhannon. Great food, coffee, deserts and atmosphere. Really enjoyed our time here.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

My brother, mother, and I stopped at the Daily Grind in Buckhannon while visiting the area. I had read the positive reviews and it did not disappoint in any way. It has a fun, casual atmosphere with local flavor as well. We had two different sandwiches and one of our party had soup and a salad. Everything was very tasty and well prepared. Portion size was generous. The prices were very modest. We tried the ice tea and coffee and both were very good. We also tried the desserts and they were very good too. Service was quick, efficient, and friendly. I imagine that when West Virginia Wesleyan is in session this place is probably packed. If you are looking for a light meal or a cup of coffee, this is the "go-to" place in my mind.