“Treated like Family!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Buckhannon
MILLSBORO
“Treated like Family!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2012

This is one of the best hotels we have stayed in. From the moment we walked in we were treated like family. All the staff went that extra mile to make sure your visit with them is the best it can be. Gotta love WV....the people are all so friendly!!!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
GeneralManager43731, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Buckhannon, responded to this review, June 18, 2012
Good day to you.....

Getting feedback from our guests who say we made them feel like family ....who say that they can tell we REALLY care.....who say they were so pleasantly surprised of how they were treated that they wouldnt consider staying anywhere else when visiting the Buckhannon WV area......WOW! What a wonderful feeling...Thankyou for sharing with us and all of our future guests.....It was a pleasure to have you and we really do look forward to your next stay with us. We have many beautiful parks and streams as well as the Strawberry and Forest Festivals. We have sooooo much more to offer you and your family......Come enjoy any time....We'd love to have you again!

Enjoy your summer and ya'll come back and see us again real soon now.

Robyn,Crystal and Staff
Microtel by Wyndham-Buckhannon WV

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Williamstown WV
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2012

While attending UMC Conference, I stayed at the Buckhannon Inn. Staff was very friendly and helpful, breakfast was good and the room was clean and BIG!! Will stay again next year.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Good Afternoon to you!!

I am so pleased that you decided to stay with us! When we can deliver exceptional guest service and leave a positive and memorable impression with you then we KNOW we have done our job. We want you to feel like a VIP....because to us you are and without you we wouldnt be in buisness--So thankyou very much and we look forward to many visits to come! The Wesleyan group was great...a real pleasure to have and we do look forward to your visit next year! If you need to travel near Morgantown WV or Keyser WV please try them out.....you wont be sorry because they are managed by the same company, Sky Hospitality and they believe that the guest is the our most valuable asset......It was indeed a pleasure to have you.

Thanks,

Robyn,Crystal and the Staff
Microtel by Wyndham Buckhannon WV
New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2012

Microtel Inn and Suites Buckhannon WV... Great place!! I had a mishap with a credit card upon arrival 12:30am. Not a problem front desk called the a manager at home who did an ok over the phone... that would never happen anywhere else. Very helpful. CLEAN, comfortable beds, great window seat (nice home touch), frig, microwave, iron and board. Breakfast was on point. Staff appeared to enjoy helping and interacting with the guests. When they asked how you were.. they truly wanted to know. I am from New York how nice it was to arrive in Buckhannon. Sorry I only had a one day stay. Thank you

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
GeneralManager43731, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Buckhannon, responded to this review, June 8, 2012
Thank-you so very much for taking the time to write me an email and to post about your stay here on Trip Advisor. I was actually the manager that Front Desk called that night for help concerning your credit card issue. In life, things arise that sometimes cause a little bump in the road and we here at the Buckhannon Microtel are very guest service oriented and understanding of this.....We will always work with you to help get your issue resolved. I'm glad we were able to help you get into a comfortable bed and a good nights rest. I am glad you could sense our genuine concern with your situation, because thats what REAL guest service is all about....being empathetic to what you are experiencing ! Thanks for sharing how great your stay was with our future guests. Our goal is to leave you with a WOW moment......I can't believe they would do that for me.....and we are SO glad we did! It was a pleasure to have you and look forward to your next visit.

Robyn,Crystal and the staff of the Microtel by Wyndham- Buckhannon WV
Newcomerstown, OH, USA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2012

The motel staff was very friendly and we were checked in very quickly. Once in the room it was very nice. Since the motel is @ six months old, everything looks like brand new. We had everything we could want from ironing board to blow dryer. We were on 2nd floor and there was a washer and dryer. Our room was right across from it and I was kind of leary about the noise from it but we couldn't hear it in our room. Since we were on a motorcycle ride and it rained on us we were glad the washer and dryer. We could go home with clean and dry clothing instead of wet ones. The desk gave us a name of a great restaurant (JC Maggies) that wasn't too far away from the motel. The portions were large and the prices were not. We had great service. The next morning the breakfast was very good with a large variety of items. We were very satisfied with this motel.

Room Tip: There were 21 of us that stayed in several rooms in different locations and all were good rooms. No...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
GeneralManager43731, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Buckhannon, responded to this review, June 2, 2012
Another great start to my day.....Happy guests who felt the atmosphere we are setting out to deliver! U-turn motorcycles group, You were indeed a PLEASURE to have.....Remember...there are many many beautiful back roads here in WV that I'm sure you havent hit yet....Seneca Rocks, Snow Shoe,Blackwater Falls ride.....and many more....hint hint....you need to come back and see us soon....We loved having you. When we are able to leave a positive impression with you we know we are reaching the goal of exceptional guest service...Thankyou sooo very much for taking the time to tell our future guests about your experience with us......AND.....ya'all come see us again real soon now...ok? Please do contact us if we can be of any assistance to you and your group! We have a many great hotels the are managed by the same great management company--Sky Hospitality.....two more of them are here in WV as well with many beautiful scenic country roads all around them too! So if you need another great hotel experience while riding here in WV around Keyser,WV or Morgantown,WV....look up the Microtel there and you will find the same treatment as you did here.....Setting out to EXCEED your expectations and leaving that positive impression that brings you back year after year! Sky Hospitality believes that every guest should feel like they are a VIP...cause without you....we wouldnt be in buisness!

If we can be of any assistance please do contact us direct at 304-460-2525 or my personal cell at 304-614-8776.

Thanks again....see you soon!

Robyn,Crystal and Staff of the Microtel by Wyndham-Buckhannon, WV
Hendersonville, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2012

Our choir recently came to Buckhannon for a competition. Since it was our first time in West Virginia, I was a bit skeptical as to what to expect. I was blown away with the accommodations, the price, and the great staff who treated us like it was a home away from home. I think my parents had a better time than my kids did! Thanks for a great stay and I hope we can come back in the future!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
GeneralManager43731, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Buckhannon, responded to this review, May 30, 2012
Thankyou so much for taking the time to tell about your stay. I will never get tired of hearing from happy guests!! Your Choir group has been blessed with some amazing young adults, not to mention very talented! One of the things that I LOVE about our job is the people we get to interact with....Each and every guest has something special to offer if you care enough to get to know them.....And WE care....alot! Our staff believes that you are worth going that extra mile to make your stay topnotch! It was a real pleasure to have you and we look forward to your next trip. If we can help you in anyway, day or nght just call at 304-460-2525 or my personal cell 304-614-8776.
Thanks for choosing us.....

Robyn,Crystal and the Staff of the Microtel by Wyndham-Buckhannon WV
Ravenswood
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2012

I told my dad I was treated so well, I thought they had me confused with someone else!

The people are incredible. Super-nice. Super-helpful. Friendly.

The location is right beside the 4 lane, but far enough away that you don't hear the traffic. LOTS of easy parking.

The place is new, and very, very nice. I was expecting the rooms to be 'micro' - not at all! Plenty of room, and well designed.

THERE IS NO COMPARISON! If you're stopping in Buckhannon, THIS IS WHERE YOU WANT TO STAY!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
GeneralManager43731, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Buckhannon, responded to this review, May 29, 2012
I can think of no better way to start my day than to hear from a guest that can sense what our staff is setting out to accomplish. I am so very pleased that we made you feel that special because when it comes right down to it.....you should feel like that. We want you to have that "Wow" kinda feeling....It's our goal to exceed your expectations, to leave you such a positive impression that you would consider going nowhere else. I'm so pleased we have won you over, just know that we will always welcome you with a big smile and treat you just as if you were family.
It was truely a pleasure to have you and my staff and I look forward to your next visit with us.

Have a wonderful day and if I can be of any assitance to you, please give us the opportunity to serve you. I can be reached at 304-460-2525(hotel) or my personal cell 304-614-8776....We are here for you!

Robyn,Crystal and Staff-Microtel by Wyndham, Buckhannon, WV
Hendersonville, Tennessee, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2012

Our stay was for a competition and involved a large group of high school students and several parents. They were very accommodating and friendly and the service was great! Was a little tough to keep up with breakfast with all the kids eating around the same time, but they did great and provided a very good meal. Our room was right next to the elevator but once we were in the room, you would've never known it. Clean, comfortable rooms. Just a delight!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
GeneralManager43731, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Buckhannon, responded to this review, May 24, 2012
Cindy,

It was certainly a pleasure to have your group. Every single young adult was so well mannered and just simply a pleasure to serve. Thankyou for your kind words, I'm glad you can tell we really enjoy what we do--And thats serving our guests, trying to go over and beyond what you expect from your stay and leaving that positive,memorable impression that definately sets us apart from our competitor and brings you back to us year after year. We look forward to having your group again and as always, please call me direct if you need any help at all. My contact numbers are 304-460-2525 or my personal cell 304-614-8776.....day or night....we are here for you.

Thanks,

Robyn,Crystal and Staff of Microtel by Wyndham-Buckhannon WV
Also consider these accommodations in or near Buckhannon
Hampton Inn Buckhannon
Isaac Jackson Hotel
Isaac Jackson Hotel
#2 of 8 in Elkins
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Bridgeport

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Buckhannon? Share your experiences!