“Home away from home”

Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Buckhannon
Morganton, North Carolina
“Home away from home”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2012

I am in sales and stay in motels 3-4 nights per week. It is always nice to find a motel where I can sleep as soundly as I do at home. The Microtel in Buckhannon welcomed me like an old friend from the start. I stay there whenever I am in town doing business. The staff is great, rooms are clean and comfortable. They really do make you feel at home.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank anthony d
GeneralManager43731, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Buckhannon, responded to this review, May 16, 2012
Anthony,

Thankyou soooo much for taking the time to tell our future guests about your experience with us. Hearing you felt at home is the biggest compliment we can receive.For us ,taking care of our guests is not just taking care of your lodging needs but all your needs. When we are able to leave you a positive,memorable impression we know we are doing our job. I'm so pleased that you felt what we are setting out to deliver, YOU are the best advertising we could ever hope for. And for that I sincerely thank-you.It was such a pleasure to have you and we look forward to many future visits with you. If I can help you in any way please do contact me direct at 304-460-2525 or my personal cell phone 304-614-8776.

Robyn,Crystal and Staff

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Lexington, SC
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2012

This is a great Inn. All the staff was very nice and helpful. Rooms & lobby was clean & neat. When we go back to Buckhannon to see family we will be staying again.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
GeneralManager43731, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Buckhannon, responded to this review, May 1, 2012
Good afternoon,

We are very pleased you enjoyed your stay with us, it was certainly a pleasure to have you. Our staff finds it very rewarding when we get a review that reflects what we have set out to accomplish and that is to provide comfortable,clean rooms.....a great breakfast to start your day....friendly staff that are here to make your stay enjoyable and finally delivering a "wow" moment that sets us apart from our competitors and brings you back to us . Thankyou for allowing us to serve you and we look forward to your next stay with us.

If I can assist you in anyway, please do contact me direct at 304-460-2525 or my personal cell 304-614-8776.

Robyn,Crystal and Staff -Microtel Inn and Suites-Buckhannon WV
Cumberland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2012

The staff was friendly and made sure that my stay was enjoyable. The building was spotless. My stay included two nights and each morning they started my day with a good breakfast and a smile. I look forward to my next stay!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
GeneralManager43731, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Buckhannon, responded to this review, May 24, 2012
Thank-you so very much for taking the time to share your good experience with our future guests! I'm so happy me made your stay comfortable and enjoyable.As a hotel that holds guest service as one of our highest priorities we strive to care for all your needs, to even exceed your expectations. Smiling and interacting with our guests at breakfast is part of our daily ritual, we very much enjoy getting to know our guests. It was a pleasure to have you and we look forward to your future stays with us. If I can be of any assistance to you please do call me at 304-460-2525 or my personal cell 304-614-8776.

Thanks

Robyn,Crystal and Staff of the Microtel by Wyndham-Buckhannon WV
Beckley, WV
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2012

I spend a lot of time in the underground coal mines that are located in the Buckhannon, WV area over the years and stayed in several different motels, but I can attest to the accomodations, friendly treatment and service including room prices that I receive at the Microtel from the management and associates there. My thanx to Robyn, Crystal, Connie for their first class 5-star service. The many visits have always been enjoyable. John L. Hawse, Sales Manager Delta Electric Inc. Beckley, WV

Room Tip: You want a good night's sleep in a motel with great service and a comfortable bed when you are a...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
GeneralManager43731, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Buckhannon, responded to this review, April 22, 2012
Mr. Hawse,

Thank-you sooo much for choosing us to take care of you, we so enjoyed your time with us. It's a very gratifying feeling to hear that what you are setting out to deliver is indeed being delievered....For us, Delivering exceptional guest service is something we take very serious, it's an honor for us when a guest makes us their home while traveling. You see, we know that you have many choices for your lodging needs and when you choose us we want everything about your stay to radiate......"Wow, I am really a valued guest"....they really do care about meeting all of our needs.Again, thankyou for letting our future guests know about your great experience at our hotel and we look forward to seeing you again! If I can assist you please do call me direct at 304-460-2525 or my personal cell 304-614-8776.

Robyn,Crystal and Staff of Microtel Inn and Suites-Buckhannon WV
Charles Town, West Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2012

The hotel we stayed at had workmen who came in every evening covered in dust and dirt. You couldn't tell from any room in the facility that they were staying in the building. The place was spotless morning, noon and night. Every square inch of the place was clean, it was amazing! The room designs are very tasteful and modern looking with comfortable furniture. Everyone on the staff that I talked to from the cleaning staff to the front desk people were personable and friendly. One person in particular named Crystal I found to be very professional and pleasant. I would stay there again if I were ever in that area again.

Room Tip: the walls are thin so I suggest staying on the top floor so you wont hear others above your room.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
GeneralManager43731, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Buckhannon, responded to this review, April 18, 2012
Good Morning to you!! You make my job so worthwhile.....to read that we are leaving a positive, memorable impression with you that makes a difference in your stay just gives me such gratification....Thankyou so much for taking the time to tell our future guests about your experience.....You are afterall the best advertising we have..When I read reviews like this I know we are doing our job....not only giving you a clean,comfortable room but setting an atmosphere that is pleasant and welcoming to our guests. It was indeed a pleasure to have you, please do come visit again.....From the Strawberry Festival in May to The Forest Festival in the fall....there are many great attractions and some of the most beautifull countryside around.Please feel free to call us direct if we can be of any assistance to you please call me at 304-460-2525 or 304-614-8776.

Robyn,Crystal and Staff of the Microtel Inn and Suites-Buckhannon WV
cross lanes
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2012

We arrived in Buckhannon early and were able to check in early. The staff went out of their way to make our stay as good as possible.

Good Morning.....

Nothing starts my day off better than to hear from one of our guests! We are so pleased that we were able to make your stay better, afterall thats what we are here for and without "you", our valued guest where would we be? My staff just loves making our guests smile after a long day on the road, we have all been in your shoes and know what a difference delivering exceptional guest service feels like.I want to personally thankyou for choosing us to take care of you....for letting us be your home while you are traveling. It was a pleasure to have you and we truely look forward to your next visit.If I can assist you in any way, please do call me at 304-460-2525 or my personal cell 304-614-8776. Have a wonderful day and see you next visit!!

Robyn, Crystal and Staff of Microtel Inn and Suites-Buckhannon WV
Auckland, New Zealand
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2012

We arrived much later than we intended (due to a car breakdown), and immediately our situation was attended to - adding an extra night till we got a hire car, providing take out menus for places that deliver (we recommend the China Wok on E. Main St), and offering us a lift into town if we needed it. The manager (Robyn Lee) was very efficient and helpful, our room was clean, the beds were very comfortable and quiet, and the breakfast was excellent, offering both hot and cold options. We were 2 adults, 2 kids and a baby, and we all fitted easily into a 2 queen room with fridge and microwave. The common areas provided good space for our family meals and to play cards while waiting for our hire car!

Room Tip: Our room had a microwave and fridge - very useful when travelling with an infant.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
GeneralManager43731, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Buckhannon, responded to this review, April 12, 2012
Good Morning,

I am so happy that we helped make your stay better during a this rough time.I offered you a ride because thats who we are.....We serve all of our guests needs, we not only want to take care of your lodging needs but we want to reach out and meet any other needs you may have .As I told you I have 6 children and remember a time when we broke down in New Kensington PA, had very little cash and hungry kids so I know how firsthand how it feels to have your car break down with children.
It was truely a pleasure to have you at our hotel and I look forward to seeing you on your next stay, and this time for a happy occasion like fishing with your children, taking a train ride in Elkins or perhaps visiting the Strawberry festival? I can assure you any of these activities will make a wonderful memory for your family.Please do contact me direct at 304-460-2525 or my cell at 304-614-8776 if I can be of any assistance for you and your family.

Have a wonderful day and thankyou for choosing us.....You are our most valued guest.

Robyn,Crystal and Staff
Microtel Inn and Suites-Buckhannon WV
Also consider these accommodations in or near Buckhannon
Hampton Inn Buckhannon
Hampton Inn Elkins
Hampton Inn Elkins
#1 of 8 in Elkins
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Bridgeport

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Buckhannon? Share your experiences!