“Microtel Inn & Suites, Buckhannon”

Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Buckhannon
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Buckhannon
Calabogie, Canada
“Microtel Inn & Suites, Buckhannon”
Reviewed March 13, 2012

Clean, pleasant staff, good value. I always stay there when in Buckhannon.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Steve C
GeneralManager43731, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Buckhannon, responded to this review, March 14, 2012
Good day to you.....I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us....Getting feedback from you, our valued guest , is the ultimate reward for my staff and I.We are setting out to exceed your expectatons, to leave with you a memorable impression that will bring you back to us.....your home away from home while you travel. We look forward to serving you for all your future vists and again....Thank "YOU" for choosing us....it was an honor to serve you.If i can assist you with any travel needs please do call me direct at 304-460-2525 or my personal cell 304-614-8776....We are here 24 hours a day to serve our guests lodging needs.

Robyn,Crystal and the Staff
Microtel Inn and Suites-Buckhannon WV

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Williamsburg, VA USA
Reviewed March 13, 2012

From the moment we met the receptionist until checkout the next day, everything about this place spells success. Every staff member we met was very friendly. The hotel was sparkling and shining in its newness. The room was picture-perfect and spotless. Everything in the hotel was spotless. And the breakfast buffet was beautiful, including sausage gravy and biscuits, fresh fruit, pancakes and waffles, breads including bagels and muffins, eggs both boiled and scrambled, breakfast meats, yogurts, juices, coffees and teas. It's in a quiet and safe location, with lots of grass areas for dog-walking. It felt like being with family.

Room Tip: Not a bad room in the hotel, I'm sure.
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
GeneralManager43731, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Buckhannon, responded to this review, March 28, 2012
Good day to you....
I am soooo very pleased you had an Exceptional stay with us! It's our goal to wow you, to deliver a Positive,Memorable Impression. Our guests are very important to us, afterall, without you where would we be? Meeting all your needs across the board is what we are striving to acheive, Sometimes its not just providing a comfortable,clean room.....It's about connecting with each guest,helping you to have a great stay while you are visiting our town and Letting you know we want you to feel at home while you are here. We dont just want your buisness, we want to earn your buisness.My staff loves serving our guests, and I'm so pleased that it shows.

It was a pleasure to have you and we look forward to future stays with us. If I can help you in any way, please do call me at 304-460-2525 or my personal cell 304-614-8776 .

Have a Great day!

Robyn,Crystal and Staff of Microtel Inn and Suites, Buckhannon WV.
Columbus, Ohio, United States
Reviewed February 24, 2012

Wife and I stayed here for the weekend for a convenient place to stay while going to Snowshoe Ski Resort. The hotel was great. The lobby was beautiful and our room was nice and clean. We stayed in one of the smaller rooms but they used the space wonderfully and we were very comfortable. We arrived late at night, and before bed I went and asked( what I thought was a stupid question) for some milk. "Oh yeah, there's a milk machine" Awesome. The staff was very friendly and helpful and again, the place was nice, updated, and clean. I would definitely recommend Microtel Buckhannon to anyone passing through there. I know I will be looking for another one for our next trip.

Room Tip: Even the very small room was far, far better than your average hotel room at a competitor.
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
GeneralManager43731, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Buckhannon, responded to this review, February 26, 2012
Good afternoon!

Thank-you so very much taking the time to tell people about your recent stay. It's so rewarding to know we made an impact on your weekend away with your wife.We set out to exceed your expectations and to make you feel at home....Afterall,most of us have milk at home, Right? Milk does a body good < Big Smile>

We are very pleased we left you with a positive, memorable impression. It certainly was a pleasure to have you and now that you have found us we hope you will take many more getaways.If we have availability I would love to upgrade you to enjoy one of our larger rooms. Please feel free to call in advance and ask for myself(Robyn) or Crystal,my Assistant Manager and we will be happy to assist you.
Again, thankyou and we look forward to seeing you and your wife again soon....

Robyn,Crystal and Staff of Microtel Inn and Suites,Buckhannon WV
Charleston, West Virginia
Reviewed February 22, 2012

Just wanted to let everyone know that this motel is wonderful. I travel a lot and stay in a lot of different cities,and i have found this motel to be a great getaway for me and the plus side is the friendly staff. They treat you like you are in a five star resort. For people looking for skiing you are probably only an hour away. Trout fishing is incredible within 45 minutes but Im not going into detail there.(Fisherman wil understand) All in all a very reasonable priced and brand new facility. Very good free breakfast too.If you are needing to be anywhere near Buckhannon I can't imagine staying anywhere else.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
GeneralManager43731, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Buckhannon, responded to this review, February 23, 2012
Thank-you sooo very much for letting people know about your recent stay with us. When I read your review it made me smile from my heart, because what you described is EXACTLY how we want you to feel. We strive to leave a "Positive", memorable impression with each and every guest and it warms my heart to know we succeeded in delivering exceptional guest service to you.We really DO enjoy interacting with you and helping you have the best stay possible.
As for your comments the Trout fishing.....You arent kidding!! The Trout fishing is AWESOME!
I fished about 10 times this past fall and will be out there fishing early spring again! The Bass fishing is great too!!So, to all you Fisherman....come to Buckhannon WV and fish some of the most beautiful streams you have ever fished, and after a great day of fishing we will have your room ready for you so you can dream about the big ones you're gonna catch the next day!

Again, thank-you for telling people about us, We know you have so many choices in lodging and we are honored that you chose us and look forward to all your future stays.

Robyn, Crystal and the Staff of the Microtel Inn and Suites, Buckhannon WV
Clarksburg
Reviewed February 8, 2012

My family and I recently stayed at the Microtel Inn & Suites, Buckhannon, WV. We found the staff to be very friendly and accomodating. They explained everything that was available to us and made sure that we were comfortable.

Entering the room, it was very clean and quiet (couldn't hear a noise). The room was actually spacious and nicely decorated. The bathroom is also spacious and very clean.The bed was one thing that if I could have taken it home, I would have done so......very comfortable.

Great breakfast.

My warmest congratulations to the hotel for their choice of personnel. They know how to really make you feel at home, and if you need anything it is like asking a family member. Congratulations from the heart, you were fantastic.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
GeneralManager43731, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Buckhannon, responded to this review, February 10, 2012
Good day to you.....Thankyou so very much for taking the time to tell us how much you enjoyed your stay.It's very rewarding to hear your guests say you made us feel at home because our goal IS to be your home away from home. We want to deliver you a stay that makes you say, WOW, they really do care...cause that's the truth, we do. We set out to deliver exceptional guest service and to leave a POSITIVE, memorable impression that sets us apart from our competitors.It gives me a wonderful fuzzy feeling to hear its working! Thankyou and we so look forward to your next visit with us.If I can be of any assistance, please, Call me directly at 304-460-2525 or my personal cell phone 304-614-8776.

Have a wonderful Valentines Day...

Robyn,Crystal and Staff
Cincinnati, Ohio
Reviewed January 28, 2012

We want to thank Robyn, Crystal, Connie, Emily and Evelyn for their hospitality and cooperation during our stay there. We were there to visit with my mother who is in the long term care unit at Saint Joe's Hospital. We appreciate their understanding and compassion for our circumstances. We highly recommend Microtel in Buckhannon and we will continue to stay there.

Bill & Ronna Rollins
Cincinnati, Ohio

Room Tip: Rooms with two queen beds have very small closets and no place to sit and relax or watch TV They ha...
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
GeneralManager43731, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Buckhannon, responded to this review, January 30, 2012
Good Afternoon.....You are TRUELY welcome!! We are so pleased you had a great stay with us.....guest service is what it is about. We truely enjoy our guests, they are who we serve. We want to give you a Wow experience.....afterall, without our guests where would we be? Thanks for allowing us to serve you and we look forward to your next stay!

If i can help you with anything at all please contact me diirectly at 304-460-2525 or my personal cell 304-614-8776....I am available 24 hours a day to my guests.

Have a great day,
Robyn, Crystal and Staff
Lichfield, United Kingdom
Reviewed January 1, 2012

Friendly staff, Hotel is very clean and tidy, substantial self service hot/cold breakfast, good location. We had booked for one night at the start of our trip, and returned for three more nights at the end of our stay in the US. Would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank Jackie O
GeneralManager43731, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Buckhannon, responded to this review, January 21, 2012
We are so very happy you enjoyed your stay with us. One of the most rewarding things for me is meeting so many wonderful people. We are setting out to to deliver exceptional guest service to every guest that walks through our doors, We want you to know how much we appreciate you choosing us when there are so many other choices.We don't take you choosing us for granted, Thankyou for letting us care for you and please do come visit us again.
Robyn, Crystal and Staff
Also consider these accommodations in or near Buckhannon
Hampton Inn Buckhannon
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#3 of 3 in Weston
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Bridgeport

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Buckhannon? Share your experiences!