“A must!”

Provence Market
Ranked #2 of 56 Restaurants in Bridgeport
Cuisines: French
Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Mars, Pennsylvania
“A must!”
Reviewed April 16, 2014

I have nothing bad to say about this restaurant. It is my favorite in the area. Every entree was great. Delicious bread and soups. Very friendly staff and owner who was especially kind to my 4 year old son. I would never expect to find such a gem in a little place like Bridgeport. Good for date night, entertaining guests, or just a lunch with your family. A+++++++++

Visited May 2013

Morgantown, West Virginia
“Wonderful atmosphere”
Reviewed March 23, 2014

We eat here several times a year. The food is always good, but the nicest part is the relaxed, friendly atmosphere. My daughter loves the brulee. I love the olive spread for the bread.

• Visited November 2013
Shinnston, West Virginia
“5 Star Food and Service!”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

We ate here on Friday, February 28, 2014. I was very impressed how attentive the owner (Anne) was as soon as we arrived. She made sure that she greeted everyone who entered her wonderful restaurant and made sure to make sure you enjoyed your time and the food. I must say the atmosphere is very casual and the food is excellent. I was happy that the food was served on Fiestaware! I loved the roasted red pepper soup as an appetizer. I enjoyed a delicious 6 oz. filet mignon with vegetables, house salad, and bread. My husband had the special with filet tips over pasta with roasted red peppers, spinach, etc. and a salad. He thought it was delicious. My family all enjoyed everything they ate as well. The food is just superb and I have never had so much interaction with a restaurant owner as I did there-she truly cares! Great service! Awesome food!

• Visited February 2014
Bridgeport, West Virginia
“Consistently excellent”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Best restaurant in WV, IMHO. Casual atmosphere, solid, friendly service. Most importantly, the food is consistently excellent.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank FreddieS59
morgantown
“One of our favorites”
Reviewed February 7, 2014

Though a 45 minute drive from home we usually find an excuse to dine at Provence-normally for lunch. Just there yesterday (a Thursday) at 1:00 and it was packed-which gives an indication of its popularity. Very nice and moderately priced lunch menu-appetizers, soups, sandwiches-always with an interesting twist-and salads.

• Visited February 2014