“Great food, good service”

Meagher's Irish Pub
Ranked #5 of 67 Restaurants in Bridgeport
Reviewed July 28, 2014

Chose this restaurant as it was one of four located close to the hotel we stayed in. We made an excellent choice! Our waitress told us it is locally owned and operated by an Irish couple. Menu had Irish/British faire and served beer and wine. I settled on the cod and chips, my husband had the bangers and mashed. We both thoroughly enjoyed our meals. Service was fast and efficient - so fast that the waitress forgot to offer us dessert or coffee and just brought our check. We had a good laugh at this as we didn't want it anyway. Price was reasonable - about $45 for the meal with two drinks.

Date of visit: July 2014

Reviewed July 24, 2014

This gem is located in an area of brand new hotels ,close to 79 and off of JerryDove lane...just in front of Buffalo Wild Wings . This experience I had was so fresh and authentic i couldn't imagine going Anywhere else for mussels in a buttery leak sAuce with bangers, or the Fresh breaded never frozen cod fish ...this chef and owner's really did their homework . Menu offers lots of other dishes..salmon,burgers,salads and of course all sorts of beverages and pub fare. This will become a regular stop for me when I am in WV on business! Keep up the awesome job Meagher's see you on the rebound ...great evening and meal on my last night here on business.

Date of visit: July 2014
Reviewed July 19, 2014

My husband and I first visited here in May. We weren't sure what to expect but we were pleasantly surprised. The fish and chips were excellent. My husband had the pulled pork and loved it. The beer was very good. We have since been back and have had great meals each time. I highly recommend it.

Date of visit: May 2014
Reviewed July 15, 2014 via mobile

I love this place a true public house like it's supposed to be. I'm a loyal customer for life! Go for a game with friends or the whole family.

Date of visit: June 2014
Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

Had the fish and chips.. It was tasty! Service was good although not busy! Would definitely recommend to anyone to try out!