“This is one of my favorites!”

El Rincon Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 56 Restaurants in Bridgeport
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Lost Creek, West Virginia
“This is one of my favorites!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2014

I've always loved eating at El Rincon. Everything I have ordered here has tasted great, been plentiful, and cost a fraction less of what most chains and other Mexican restaurants cost. My recommendation would be to get the Enchilada Supreme which has four different enchiladas. Many of the other options are also great including the combination dinners. This has been one of my favorite restaurants since I was a child. My husband from the southwest even likes this place. They have yet to disappoint me. I hope this business continues for a very long time-I would hate to ever have to give up such good meals.

• Visited April 2014

Bridgeport, West Virginia
“Great First Time Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2014

Very impressed with food, service, and atmosphere. We Will be back for many more visits in the future. The prices were reasonable and the portions were very sufficient. We would definitely highly recommend!!!

• Visited May 2014
Pollock, Idaho
“Best Mexican in the area...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2014

When I visit the Clarksburg/Bridgeport area, a friend and I always meet up at a Mexican restaurant for lunch. This one is good way beyond any I've enjoyed in the area. I am a vegetarian, so we both had vegetarian fajitas. Not only was the food tasty and non-greasy compared to most Mexican I've eaten, but each of us took away enough food for another meal. I added a side of rice and a side of beans to my leftovers so I could share with my mom for dinner. That came with more chips and cups of salsa to go, too, and I only paid $24 plus a healthy tip for our two lunches and the sides. The ambience is nothing fancy, but the personnel and courteous and friendly. Lots of people were having lunch there, so it is no secret, even though it is hidden in the back of the Big Lots mall.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Linda_H2O
South Charleston, West Virginia
“Best food value in area”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

Prices very good. Lunch prices can't be beat. Food is consistently better than most Mexican food area. Endless Chips and salsa free with meals and for those that aren't fans of cilantro, you might like the salsa here better than other restaurants in area. Typically friendly service too.

• Visited January 2014
Bridgeport, West Virginia
“Decent restaurant that is good on your wallet”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2014

I go here once in a while just to catch up with friends. It isn't bad mexican food for a more northern state. Definitely better than Taco Bell and also better than most of the other mexican restaurants in the area that I have tried. I don't think I have had a real bad experience visiting here. The employees usually do their best to accommodate their guests. They will even put a sombrero on you and sing happy birthday to you if that is why you are in there. The portion size is excellent and most people leave with boxes. If you are real big eater try the Special Dinner (that is how it is listed on the menu) is a huge mexican sampler you can try. The average person could easily make 2-3 meals out of that one. The Pollo Loco is also a nice dinner. They give you three flour tortilla and ingredients where you can more than make three burritos ( ample chicken in special sauce, rice, beans, guacamole, lettuce tomato slice, and sour cream are all supplied). For a novice person the taco salad is a good intro dinner. It has lettuce, sour cream queso cheese sauce, melted cheese, tomato slice, sour cream and your choice of beef or chicken served in an edible tortilla shell bowl. The price is affordable. I think most entrees are under $10. You may find better quality mexican in surrounding towns/cities at a larger cost, but for the price overall this restaurant has my pick as best value for the money.

• Visited December 2013