“JUST WHAT THE DOCTOR ORDERED!”

Oliverio's Ristorante
Ranked #2 of 56 Restaurants in Bridgeport
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Kids, Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Central Florida, Florida
“JUST WHAT THE DOCTOR ORDERED!”
Reviewed August 14, 2014

Recommended by a local, we weren't disappointed! Always trust the locals. My husband and I shy away from the franchise-type restaurants and prefer family-owned dining establishments. This one was superb. We both selected veal - I had the veal Marsala while my husband had another selection. Service was beyond reproach and prices very reasonable. I can't imagine why anyone would have anything negative to say about this place. The fact that it was filled to capacity speaks for itself.

• Visited August 2014

“Great Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo ”
Reviewed August 13, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stopped here for lunch after hearing about this place from a local. I had the pasta and meatball with angel hair pasta and meat sauce. I have to say it was just okay. My husband had chicken fettuccine Alfredo and it was so good! I wish I would have ordered that instead. The breadstick and salad were good as well. I would definitely come back.

1 Thank DanaCox
Delmont, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very Relaxing Restaurant”
Reviewed August 8, 2014

Almost 20 of us gathered here for a Friday night dinner. Half of us were from out of town. The appetizers were very good and the pasta dinner was excellent. It is much larger than their restaurant in Morgantown, and thus more relaxing for dinner. Our waitress did an outstanding job.

Visited August 2014
Clarksburg, West Virginia
“Overrated. ”
Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

Blah. Everything tastes blah, aside from the bread sticks & salad. I was pretty let down seeing as this is a place people rave about. Olive Garden > Oliverio's any day.

Bridgeport, West Virginia
“Never should have experimented elsewhere!”
Reviewed July 25, 2014

Oliverios's has been my go-to for a great lunch alone or with friends. I was recently conned into trying the new Mia Margharita in Bridgeport, but NEVER again! I missed the friendly staff, the great bar crowd and the fantastic food, including my standard oysters Rockefeller and Filet! Momma "MIA", I will never make that mistake again!

• Visited July 2014