“Very Relaxing Restaurant”

Oliverio's Ristorante
Reserve with OpenTable
Oliverio's Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 59 Restaurants in Bridgeport
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 8, 2014

Almost 20 of us gathered here for a Friday night dinner. Half of us were from out of town. The appetizers were very good and the pasta dinner was excellent. It is much larger than their restaurant in Morgantown, and thus more relaxing for dinner. Our waitress did an outstanding job.

Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

Blah. Everything tastes blah, aside from the bread sticks & salad. I was pretty let down seeing as this is a place people rave about. Olive Garden > Oliverio's any day.

1  Thank klizzylou
Reviewed July 25, 2014

Oliverios's has been my go-to for a great lunch alone or with friends. I was recently conned into trying the new Mia Margharita in Bridgeport, but NEVER again! I missed the friendly staff, the great bar crowd and the fantastic food, including my standard oysters Rockefeller and Filet! Momma "MIA", I will never make that mistake again!

1  Thank BARFLY12
Reviewed July 24, 2014

Many people in the area love Oliverios. My husband and I decided to try it on our anniversary. We were both disappointed. The food was not bad, but it wasn't outstanding either. It definitely was not worth the price we had to pay either. Service is best if you order drinks, which we did not. You could be waiting on your server all night unless you order something from the bar. We probably will not be back. It just was not very impressive, and there are plenty of Italian restaurants and families within just a few miles that make far better food.

1  Thank Rockend28
Reviewed July 24, 2014

Not the best Italian food.. Just ok . I am used to more of a authentic city feeling and tasting restaurant ...I guess if you lived here it would be a tradition to eat here. Not great ,not bad...just basic average food

1  Thank sunrisemahon