“a nice treat”

Mia Margherita
Ranked #1 of 58 Restaurants in Bridgeport
Cuisines: American, Italian, Wine Bar
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: West Virginia's first and only Coal Fired Pizzeria located in Charles Pointe in Bridgeport.Mia Margherita Features Authentic Hand Tossed Coal Fired Pizza. Our Menu Features Fresh Pastas, Farm Fresh Salads, Sandwiches, Hoagies, Panini, Appetizers and Many Homestyle Italian Favorites. Mia Margherita features a full service bar showcasing classic cocktails and new artisan favorites. A full selection of Wine and Craft Beers featuring 12 taps fully stocked with local brews.
Manton, Michigan
“a nice treat”
Reviewed August 17, 2014

Stopped in for supper and did not feel like a pizza so ordered up a couple of dinner salads, Menisha and a chicken floritina panini sandwich. The sandwich was very good. The Menesha was interesting, good flavor (sausage was pretty hot). Chips were way to good. Should come with a health warning they were that good. Nice selection of beer and wine.

Visited August 2014
Patrick L, General Manager at Mia Margherita, responded to this review, September 25, 2014
Thank you the review. Many customers think we are just pizza, and while that is our specialty the other dishes on our menu are amazing! We appreciate that you took the time to share your experience.

“Salmon was good! Ally was a great bartender!”
Reviewed August 16, 2014

I really enjoyed my meal. I had the salmon insalata. Ally was also a great bartender and a really nice person. I'll be back for sure!

• Visited August 2014
We appreciate your response! I will pass this along to Ally, she will be excited to hear your feedback.
Herts UK
“Good Pizza”
Reviewed August 11, 2014

Situated next door to Microtel. We both ordered a different pizza (forget which ones now) and both were very good. Service wasnt the quickest but the place was very busy and I dont mind waiting a bit if the food is good when it arrives, which this was. We also enjoyed a nice bottle of red wine and a couple of beers from the Mountain State Brewing Co. and they were all good too. Would eat here again if in the area.

Visited June 2014
We appreciate the response and the great feedback! We hope to see you again soon.
Northern Virginia
“Decent food”
Reviewed August 10, 2014

This is a decent restaurant, but it is a bit over priced for the area and quality of the food. Every meal tastes too salty, IMO.

Visited August 2014
Thank you for your feedback, we are currently in the process of finalizing a new menu that will address your concerns. I have passed along your concerns to the Executive Chef as well. Again, thank you for the response.
Clarksburg, West Virginia
“Disappointing”
Reviewed August 7, 2014

I've been looking forward to trying this restaurant, but must say I was disappointed in it. I ordered a Mia Margherita pizza and my friend ordered a burger. The outside of the pizza crust was awesome and tasted like crusts that I've eaten in Italy, but the resemblance ended there. There was too much sauce on the pizza and it was soggy in the middle. I didn't care for the taste of the sauce, although that is a matter of personal preference. My friend enjoyed the burger and the french fries were excellent (I tried one off his plate). I would have rated the restaurant a 2 of 5 if I was basing it purely on my food. The restaurant was clean and the fresh flowers on the table were a nice touch. Service was a little slow considering that we were not there during a busy time of day. The cost of our lunch was around $18 excluding the tip.

• Visited August 2014
Thank you so much for submitting this review. We are constantly listening to feedback and adjusting our recipes to accommodate our customers tastes. Next time you are in the area, please ask for me and I will ensure everything about your pizza is perfect. Thank you again for the review!