“Good steaks specials!”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #41 of 60 Restaurants in Bridgeport
Reviewed May 10, 2012 via mobile

They have good specials, but other things are a little pricey. Stick to the specials if you are watching your budget.

Reviewed April 4, 2012

Love this place but hate the waits to get in. It stays packed most nights.

Reviewed February 24, 2012

Been a while since I've been to Outback; will be a while longer before I go back. I got the Teriyaki Steak tips and they were like little bites of shoe leather. Very disappointed. Service was OK but I just expected better quality food than this.

Reviewed February 23, 2012

I loved this Outback when it was under different management. My husband & I used to eat here probably once every 2 weeks, but have not been back for probably the past 5-6 months. The taste of the food is not the same and we tried several different dishes. We especially noticed a difference in the taste of the shrimp on the barbie.

Reviewed February 14, 2012

a few of my friends and I went one evening after work. The service was lousy and the waitresses personality needed much improvement. She needed to focus on her customers and their requests.