“Try it once and I will guarantee that you will return!”

Almost Heaven Desserts & Coffee Bar
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Bridgeport
Reviewed September 13, 2013

I have used this bakery for special occasion cakes and they have been very professional, providing guidance in my selections and my guests have had nothing but rave reviews about their products. My personal favorite is their cheesecakes. On one occasion, they even made a "low fat" cheesecake product for one of my guests, which tasted anything but lowfat. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed May 26, 2013

My wife and I were here on a Saturday night around 9. The atmosphere is fine, local coffeeshop type.
The baked goods were expensive but very average.
Key lime pie is too sweet. Not much selection, pie-wise.
Tiramisu was good according to my wife.
Coffee was gas station grade, but might just be me.
$15 seems too high for what we had and little service.

1  Thank ChineseYankee
Reviewed April 9, 2013 via mobile

If you're looking to spend a lazy afternoon with a good friend this is an amazing place to go.
I tried the cannoli, it was delicious. The variety of cakes and desserts is incredible, it took me a while to finally decide on the cannoli and a single cream horn. (I've added pictures).
The internal decor is cozy and inviting, the lady behind the counter was nice and friendly, I didnt know what a cannoli is but e described it to me.

Reviewed January 1, 2013

Great location and vibe. Luscious desserts and wonderful coffee with a friendly, community vibe. Don't miss it!

1  Thank erika w
Reviewed April 20, 2012

If you like cheesecake, cake, pie, pastries, don't miss this little gem on Main Street in Bridgeport, WV (Rt 50). I'm pretty picky about my desserts. I figure if I'm going to eat something with that many calories it better be fabulous. Almost Heaven is that good! The carrot cake is soooo good! I love the raspberry cheesecake, too. They offer a variety of cheesecake flavors, cookies, and other tempting goodies as well as some sandwiches and beverages. A little bit of heaven on main street USA.

1  Thank mountainmama79