“RESERVATION MADE, NOT KEPT”
2 of 5 bubbles Review of Sleep Inn

Sleep Inn
Ranked #12 of 14 Hotels in Bridgeport
Johnstown, PA
“RESERVATION MADE, NOT KEPT”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2012

We are business that stays at this particular hotel a few times a month. We had reserved multiple rooms for the week of Nov 5 - Nov 9. All the rooms were reserved for two beds. As my employees checked into their rooms, they found there was only one bed. When they confronted the front desk, they were told that the reservations were made with two beds however the hotel anticipated our company canceling the rooms so they switched our reservations to one bed without our knowledge. As there were no more rooms available at this hotel or neighboring ones and no cots to use, my employees had to "share" the bed or sleep on the floor. I have never heard such a poor excuse as "they thought we were going to cancel our reservation" Isn't that what cancellation fees are for?

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Sutton, Canada
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2012

Great room, lots of shower pressure and hot water. Breakfast bar and staff very good. My only complaint was that it was loud and noisy till about 11pm. Walls/ceiling not overly thick but everyone settled down for the night and slamming doors, load tv noise and stomping from 2nd floor stopped.

Room Tip: Choose second floor. Pounding of the floors by those above meant you thought they would come thru ce...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Morgantown, West Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2012

I had never stayed at a Sleep Inn before by business trip, and it was one of the best experiences I have ever had! The staff, including Rachael the Manager who checked me in was Fantastic!! Everyone treated me like a valued person, and the room was better than I was anticipating! I highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Oil workers frequently stay at this hotel, but they are quiet at the end of the night. There is not...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Summersville, West Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2012

What makes this hotel special is the staff and room. From check in to check out, everything was excellant. The people there pay attention to you and don't just process you thru to get you out of the way like most hotels. Nice to know that if you need anything just pick up the phone and get a helpful, friendly voice. The room was clean and SMELLED clean. Very little noise thruout the building so slept good. The sheets on the bed looked brand new. Usually I'll breeze by breakfast because its uninviting but this was a good one...The lady who worked there made me feel welcome. Great variety to pick from and she helped me find what I needed. She did this for everybody in there. Very impressed and will stay here again when in the area.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Chicago, Illinois
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2012

I have just had the most horrible experiene in this hotel. I travel all over and I must say this place makes the top 3 of the worst hotels ever. It is riddled with mold in the rooms,rust, the cleaniness is horrible, everything smells mildewed and like cigarettes. It's just a dump. I was due to stay there for a week but checked out within 2 days as soon as I found another hotel in the area. I got sick from all the mold in this place and was rushed to the E.R. because I had a allergic reaction to the filth in this place which triggered my Bronchitus to actup that I neverknoew I had. This place is just horrible...stay away!!!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business

Travelers are raving about these Bridgeport hotels

2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2012

These rooms are TINY bathroom is shower only decent size shower TINY TINY bathroom the blankets were are musty smelling you have to ASK for a fridge and microwave the air turned as cold as it will go the room is still not cold the air units are loud. Horrible room One good thing is that the people who work there are AMAZING they are extremely helpful and extremely nice they go out of the way to help and even let us change rooms so makes it decently worth it

• Stayed July 2012
Charlotte, North Carolina
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2012

Trust me...you don't want to stay at this hotel...service is horrible and the staff also!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bridgeport
Days Inn & Suites Bridgeport - Clarksburg
#2 of 3 in Clarksburg
Hilton Garden Inn
Hilton Garden Inn
#1 of 3 in Clarksburg

Been to Sleep Inn? Share your experiences!