and 1 more site!
Ranked #11 of 14 Hotels in Bridgeport
Mount Hope
“Room”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 2, 2013

We found the room somewhat clean but the rad for the heating/air conditioning unit was disgustingly dirty. Bits of dirt laying on the top as well as on the window sill.

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

GM Cindy G, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Bridgeport - Clarksburg, responded to this review, December 6, 2013
Thank you for your review, if you would please send me an email stating which room that you had stayed in I would appreciate it, this is so we can address the issues that you had stated about the ac/heating unit. Have a Super Day and thank you again for your review.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Elkins, West Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 21, 2013

My husband was in ICU at the veterans hospital and I was desperate for a room. One of the local hotels from the same group had rooms but had turned me away because they had a policy that they would not rent to "locals" even though I lived 63 miles away. This Days Inn was shown as fully booked and they had the same policy. But after I explained my situation to the lady who was from the groups toll free line, she called Days Inn and they told her they had one room available and would give it to me at a discount as my husband was in the hospital. That was something I had not even asked for. They were very pleasant and nice to work with and even booked me a room for the next week in case my husband was still hospitalized. I am glad there are people in the industry who could make a decision based on common sense and empathy instead of a policy that I felt didn't apply to me to begin with. I would recommend this Days Inn to anyone who is in the Clarksburg/Bridgeport, WV, area.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
GM Cindy G, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Bridgeport - Clarksburg, responded to this review, November 30, 2013
Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write a review of your recent stay with us. The staff and management team here at Days Inn & Suites are pleased to accommodate anyone that contacts us when they are in need of accommodations when coming to the area. We work with the VA Hospital as well as other hospitals, nursing homes, funeral home in the area. I pray that your husband is recovering well and keep you and your family in our thoughts.
Huntington
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 21, 2013

The staff was very friendly. The overall appearance was nice. The room would have been great except for the flies and another type of flying beetle. I could smell the spray in which they used to take care of this problem before I checked in. Bathroom way too SMALL.

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

The staff and management team thank you for acknowledging the friendly staff on your recent staff with us. We enjoy meeting each and everyone that stays with us and strive to provide excellent customer service.
Peterborough, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2013

After a very long all day drive, my wife and I were looking for a decent motel that we could quickly check in and get some rest. Upon arrival, the front desk clerk Carolyn, went out of her way to get us a room on the main floor of the motel. She initially said that all the main floor rooms were taken but once she saw that we were extremely tire and did not really want to have to carry our luggage up to the 2nd floor, she went ahead and arranged for us to get a room on the main floor. Not only that, but she was extremely helpful and professional with making sure everything was okay in our room by calling us within 10 minutes of entering our room. Employees like Carolyn deserve a raise because of the character and people skills. The old saying is, it's hard to find good employees. Well, Carolyn is one of those people. Our room and motel was clean and comfortable. We will return and stay there on our way back. Finally, most people are very quick to complain when things go wrong, but there are much fewer who will take time to write when the motel or service is excellent. I was so impressed, I wanted to make sure that I did not forget to say thanks.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your review. It is such a pleasure to hear that you had a wonderful stay with us. Carolyn is a very professional employee and puts customers service at the top of her many skills as a front desk clerk. I have commended her on a job well done. Thank you again for your review of excellent service and we look forward to seeing you again.
Fort Mill
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 9, 2013

The best part of this stay was being able to use the full YMCA facility next door. Rooms were spacious, great fridge, clean sheets

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

GM Cindy G, Manager at Days Inn & Suites Bridgeport - Clarksburg, responded to this review, November 14, 2013
Thank you for your review, I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed a workout by using the full facility at the YMCA next to our hotel. Many years we have partnered with the YMCA so that our guest may use the facility, they open early mornings and are open late into the evening. I do hope you also enjoyed a swim in our indoor pool during your stay also. Thank you again for your review
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bridgeport
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Bridgeport
TownePlace Suites Bridgeport Clarksburg
Hilton Garden Inn
Hilton Garden Inn
#1 of 3 in Clarksburg

Been to Days Inn & Suites Bridgeport - Clarksburg? Share your experiences!