“Just a so-so hotel”

Days Inn & Suites Bridgeport - Clarksburg
Ranked #11 of 14 Hotels in Bridgeport

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Reviewed May 2, 2013

My family and i stayed here for our close-by family reunion . The safe would not open until service came and the bathroom was very small. The rooms need to be updated but I liked the lobby and pool. My aunt, cousin, and I were at the pool and a group of boys jumped in from all sides like they were trying to get rid of us and they kept yelling. My family did adore the doors to each section though.

• Stayed June 2012
GM Cindy G, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Bridgeport - Clarksburg, responded to this review, May 5, 2013
Thank you for sharing your comments with other travels of our hotel. We do have rules in our pool area to assure that all guests may enjoy the pool as well as be safe in our pool at all times. My monitoring the area and guest reporting to us those that ignore the rules, we have had to address our guest of that rule. When in the area again we look forward to seeing you again. Thanks again for you review.
Spencer
Reviewed April 15, 2013

the 2 men @ the desk were awesome, was sooo tired that morning & very little sleep and they were so kind to me.... the room was clean but there were beer tabs up under the heating & cooling, the alarm clock didn't work and the beds were not comfortable at all. Breakfast was great me & my 2 year old enjoyed it but I think they should let you access the juice machines in the breakfast area and should have more of a variety of cereal instead of just froot loops and raisin bran, Also the coffee was not hot. The big thing I found a problem with though was my husband was at work so that left me & our 2 year old at the hotel for the biggest part of the day there was an indoor pool hours from 9 am to 11 pm but it was not open the whole time we were there & there was absolutely nothing for me & my daughter to do & I was looking forward to taking her swimming.... Also we had to check out a day early & I asked the women at the front desk if I could have a partial refund & the $1.50 for the safe that we did not use & she was rather rude and snotty and told me in a very rude tone NO! I talked to the man earlier that day and he said that would be no problem if I had to leave I could get a partial refund and the $1.50 for the 3 days but to avoid me stooping to her level I let her keep it!!!!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

GM Cindy G, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Bridgeport - Clarksburg, responded to this review, April 16, 2013
Thank you for complimenting the gentleman at the desk they are a true asset to the hotel. Customer service is very important to me as well as the rest of the staff. It does concern me that you didn’t have access to the juice machine, which is stationary on the breakfast bar and available to all guests during breakfast hours as well as the pool area while you were staying with us as we maintain the pool before 9 and check the chemical though out the day making sure it is always ready for our guest.. We do provide safes in all of the guest room for the convenience of our guest and will gladly remove the safe charge at the guest request. I will most definitely look at your bill as we do not charge any guest that checks out earlier than they had anticipated, only for the nights of stay. Thank you again for your comments and hope they you may stay with us again.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bridgeport
SpringHill Suites Bridgeport Clarksburg
Best Western Plus Bridgeport Inn
Sleep Inn
Sleep Inn
#12 of 14 in Bridgeport

Been to Days Inn & Suites Bridgeport - Clarksburg? Share your experiences!